Gaming pSX v1.0 (PSX emulator for PC)

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it is not better than ePSXe..this is good for n00b who do not understand the plugins thats all. I think pSX is neat emulator but Xebra (it is familiar to pSX however more compabilities than pSX).

ozone990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wait so how is this better than epsxe?
n/m i'll test this out with some parappa and einhanderÂ
smile.gif

The best way I can describe it is that it doesn't feel like you are playing an emulator, it feels like you are playing the real thing. Like the speed and all that, and the way the filter makes the screen appear. I just can't describe it but try it for yourself. You'll swear you're playing the real deal.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, it is not better than ePSXe..this is good for n00b who do not understand the plugins thats all. I think pSX is neat emulator but Xebra (it is familiar to pSX however more compabilities than pSX).
All round, probably not better than ePSXe, but for Front Mission 3 (just about the only game I give a shit about) it is better. Or at least it solves problems I could never get fixed like some slowdown and flickering during situations where 2 areas would be shown at once via a little window or something. And I see what your talking about ozone. When I continue with front mission 3 I'll have to output through my tv.
laugh.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Go thread necromancy.
Just a heads up to say 1.7 was released, I have not played with it much yet but I spend a fair while playing with 1.6 (updates seem frequent) and it was a fine emulator (has the potential to become to the PS1 what VBA is the the GBA in my opinion).
PSX hacking/translation seems to be taking off as well so I view this as very welcome.
Link: http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2