Hacking PS3 Break forever behind

UnitGGChamp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now we all know a large batch of PS3break does not upgrade..So the community and others as well tried the Flip application which in fact DOES NOT WORK...So the official site claims to have the fix,there was a download button for the fix and guess what the fix was?? The Flip application!!! now we tried a couple weeks back and proves it does not fix the problem but somehow they think it does..Not for the members with pics instead of atmel!! We know they had a bad batch shipped everywhere whether for marketing more dough or what have you..This stinks worse then my dogs poo...

UnitGGChamp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I need to add this from another forum,sorry for not editing as it different from the topic:

sep-28-2010: Another update by member fluidmax regarding the "upgrade" function of the PS3Break pink foam version (PIC dongle) has uncover the REAL and UGLY TRUTH, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmax
After pressing my Chinese supplier about the reason behind the "we are solving this issue (PIC v1.0) right now" emails from the ps3break team. I was finally told the truth reason behind this denial by the ps3break team. The denial is solely for "Change back/Paypal dispute" purposes. For as long as the team is saying they are "Still Working On It" and it "Will be Upgradable" most people will not attempt to file charge back/Paypal dispute. the team are helping their resellers to ride out the 30-45 days charge back/Paypal dispute period. Once that period is over and the old PIC V1.0 version are depleted they will stop telling people they are still working on it and by then the people who bought the PIC v1.0 version will have to leverage against the resellers.
If you want an upgradeable V1.0 PIC dongle, forget about it, this post it's very clear about PS3Break dark intentions to not refund or replace any device. We have a couple of ideas regarding this matter (paypal dispute/claim) by member PeteAce:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteAce
I asked them to at least refund half of what I paid or I'd escalate to a claim. I urge all to file PayPal dispute as soon as possible (before 45 days), you can always close it amicably if they offer refund or replacement. If they get too many unresolved PayPal disputes in their account, they maybe suspended or at least seriously hurt their PayPal reputation. This way we can press their distributors to work with PSBreak.com to fix the upgrade issue.

I don't suggest sending the dongle back. You don't want to wait another month to see if you get the refund or replacement, maybe. I asked for a partial refund or a working replacement, I think there is a better chance that way. If the seller is not willing to resolve it, escalate it to a claim and to hell with the seller. You can then sell the dongle for about the cost or lower locally on craigslist. Be sure to let them know that it's not upgradeable!

UnitGGChamp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I guess this thread will be my fued with the PPs3break team..I emailed them about the dongle not being able to update and a idiotic response came back,read on"

Hi, there,

Thanks for your mail. Sorry for the late response. It cannot work on PS3 firware
beyond V3.41, you see.

We apologize again for any inconvenience and confusion you have been made.

Have a nice day

Best Regards

Carlo
PS3break Service Team

I guess all I have to say is I SEE this team is slow and robotic..

UnitGGChamp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
...Why didn't you just edit your post and put what you copied into a quote. -_-

one was off topic just a tad but I agree,will edit this post on any new updates on this ps3break log..

zhuzhuchina

Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
only one type of ps3break v 1.0 with pic chipset long version is not updagradable, due the upgrade button doesnt work .
other ps3break products are upgrdable. i will suggest to change it with some upgradable pen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.