HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Very impressive work so far.
I'd like to play this in English whenever it's completed, so please add me to your list of appreciative fans! :D
Ya ~~ Thank you! But first of all please like my comments, current you only like 28 posts, ganbatte. I'll be waiting for you. (*'▽')

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ya ~~ Thank you! But first of all please like my comments, current you only like 28 posts, ganbatte. I'll be waiting for you. (*'▽')
No problem. I think I've liked them all now.
...although I'm not keen on anyone abusing the sites 'leveling' system - I just hope it doesn't get you banned before you complete your work on the patch.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No problem. I think I've liked them all now.
...although I'm not keen on anyone abusing the sites 'leveling' system - I just hope it doesn't get you banned before you complete your work on the patch.
I added you to the list, thank you for supporting me. But honestly I'm kinda sad to read your comment, you think I'm using this project and other members to abuse "Level"?
Nope, If you say that, it means that you have not read my note, I just want them to respect this patch, just like me.
Compared to hacking hard and hardship, a few like that are small enough? No, but it's a little cheering for me.
Level 8 ???, whether I have reached Level 50 or 100, does not sense at all. Compared to the Senpai other in Gbatemp, I'm nothing, just an idiot who likes to hack games.
Ps: I do not blame you, just to say things in my heart to all the other members and not to know about it. Thank you for reading my comment.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I added you to the list, thank you for supporting me. But honestly I'm kinda sad to read your comment, you think I'm using this project and other members to abuse "Level"?
Nope, If you say that, it means that you have not read my note, I just want them to respect this patch, just like me.
Compared to hacking hard and hardship, a few like that are small enough? No, but it's a little cheering for me.
Level 8 ???, whether I have reached Level 50 or 100, does not sense at all. Compared to the Senpai other in Gbatemp, I'm nothing, just an idiot who likes to hack games.
Ps: I do not blame you, just to say things in my heart to all the other members and not to know about it. Thank you for reading my comment.
I meant no disrespect - and I understand your reasons for the way you want to release the patch - and it's not so much an issue with the leveling system being abused, it's more a case of showing that if the 'like' system is not used as intended it serves no real purpose; requesting that users have to like your posts to get the patch inevitably means that users are 'liking' things they ordinarily might not 'like'... how many posts in this thread have I just had to hit 'like' on? I didn't even read 90% of them, and of the ones I did the OP would've been the only one I'd have 'liked' under ordinary circumstances.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I meant no disrespect - and I understand your reasons for the way you want to release the patch - and it's not so much an issue with the leveling system being abused, it's more a case of showing that if the 'like' system is not used as intended it serves no real purpose; requesting that users have to like your posts to get the patch inevitably means that users are 'liking' things they ordinarily might not 'like'... how many posts in this thread have I just had to hit 'like' on? I didn't even read 90% of them, and of the ones I did the OP would've been the only one I'd have 'liked' under ordinary circumstances.
I understand what you say, but I did not intentionally do it.
As you just said maybe they do not read all my comments, but for me they really respect my selfish request, and I find them worthy of it. More than just people who watch, dowload and leave freely.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I understand what you say, but I did not intentionally do it.
As you just said maybe they do not read all my comments, but for me they really respect my selfish request, and I find them worthy of it. More than just people who watch, dowload and leave freely.
I truly respect the efforts of anyone that undertakes such a huge task, whether it be purely for themselves or for a community...liking a few posts to show that appreciation is acceptable - I just hope it doesn't start a trend of "patches for ransom", especially as not everyone can be trusted to deliver.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I truly respect the efforts of anyone that undertakes such a huge task, whether it be purely for themselves or for a community...liking a few posts to show that appreciation is acceptable - I just hope it doesn't start a trend of "patches for ransom", especially as not everyone can be trusted to deliver.
I was really disappointed, very sad, and I started really not like you. You think I do it for money, because like, because of abuse ... not at all. As I said, you have not read all my comments, so you will never understand me. Bye.

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Oh man, really? Ransom? Its not even a compulsion, if you don't want it, why you bother to do it, its a simple request of apreciation, to show how hard its process and gain a result is not as simple as click download button

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yups i read it every of comments, its only 10 pages or more, not so hard, even i just new member, i really apreciate what trung senpai do
Oh man, really? Ransom? Its not even a compulsion, if you don't want it, why you bother to do it, its a simple request of apreciation, to show how hard its process and gain a result is not as simple as click download button
Thank you for what you said, I did not ask or oblige anyone to do it, if he really did not like it, do not try and be uncomfortable about it. Because when you are uncomfortable, you do not respect me. duwen-san should probably rethink whether you should continue on my list or not.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Well it will be more fun if they re joining our discuss, sharing their experience of playing PSP games, maybe, how far they know about toukiden, etc, i think it still not off topic chatter hahaha geezzz that was very unforgettable moment back there, i think it was for me because dinohscene san precisely post after my posting >.< but its okay you know, using "not so good" english, c'mon lets talk about toukiden and PSP game will ya ^^
Haha! I think so, it's fun to be able to bla, bla with everyone.
Do not be shy about your language, because not everyone is good at it, like me. Lol ~~~
(´▽`*)
Ps: When I first seen Dinoscene-san's comment, I feel a little scared. It was as if the police came to ask my house. Lol ~~ (≧▽≦)

Last edited by HoaiTrung97,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was really disappointed, very sad, and I started really not like you. You think I do it for money, because like, because of abuse ... not at all. As I said, you have not read all my comments, so you will never understand me. Bye.
I don't think you properly read what I wrote...
I truly respect the efforts of anyone that undertakes such a huge task, whether it be purely for themselves or for a community...liking a few posts to show that appreciation is acceptable

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Haha! I think so, it's fun to be able to bla, bla with everyone.
Do not be shy about your language, because not everyone is good at it, like me. Lol ~~~
(´▽`*)
Ps: When I first seen Dinoscene-san's comment, I feel a little scared. It was as if the police came to ask my house. Lol ~~ (≧▽≦)
Hahaha yea scarry like shingeki no kyojin i m pretty sure you know what i mean hahaha

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hahaha yea scarry like shingeki no kyojin i m pretty sure you know what i mean hahaha
Haha!! You mean Titan??? Lol~~~ Eren, Eren help meee... (≧▽≦)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just hope it doesn't start a trend of "patches for ransom", especially as not everyone can be trusted to deliver.
I have read all of it, just that I do not like the way you look at me like that. I think you were right when you suggested that to me, but I feel you are not comfortable with me. And me too.

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't think you properly read what I wrote...
I m sure you have good intend, but i ' m not agree of your thought using word "ransom" because not every person can express theirself using english language, so if they want game that trung senpai working on it at least they can try follow how this project goes, and to notice that, only like that make reasonable how far their effort to support trung senpai, and trung senpai not using force to do so, they have option not doing what trung senpai request

Last edited by Ace_Ssasin,

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I m sure you have good intend, but i ' m not agree of your thought using word "ransom" because not every person can't express theirself using english language, so if they want game that trung senpai working on it at least they can try follow how this project goes, and to notice that, only like that make reasonable how far their effort to support trung senpai, and trung senpai not using force to do so, they have option not doing what trung senpai request
Ya ~ Thank you, what you say really true to what I think.
And I will explain clearly.
Why I Need You Like: It tells me you have really followed its progress and everyone's discussion.
Why I Need You Follow Me: Since it would be easy for me to sort the list and send the patch easier.
----- END -------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c