duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I m sure you have good intend, but i ' m not agree of your thought using word "ransom" because not every person can't express theirself using english language, so if they want game that trung senpai working on it at least they can try follow how this project goes, and to notice that, only like that make reasonable how far their effort to support trung senpai, and trung senpai not using force to do so, they have option not doing what trung senpai request

To offer the patch only to a select few that show respect and appreciation to those behind the project is all well and good - insisting that they have to like every post to show that respect and appreciation is unnecesary... but doing so is basically saying "you only get the patch if you do" is akin to ransom - I'm sorry you don't like that word, but there is no better word in the English language to describe this practice.
This wouldn't be quite so insidious if it weren't for the volume of spam that the OP has contributed to this thread, that everyone wanting this patch is being expected to 'like'.

Following on from that point... I appreciate how it can be hard for non-native English speakers to converse in online forums, but you really shouldn't challenge anyone on the use of their native language - and almost certainly shouldn't go against mods (DinohScene) trying to keep the thread 'on topic'.
Furthermore; why should anyone have any faith in the quality of this ENGLISH translation if those involved cannot read or understand the written English responses they're receiving?

At no point have I been disrespectful (the exact opposite in fact) to the OP, all I've done is show my concerns about this sites leveling systems potential for misuse. I've shown more than ample appreciation for the efforts involved in this task (which means a hell of a lot more than 'liking' a couple of hundred posts I'll never read, let alone actually 'like').

I wish HoaiTrung97 the best of luck with this project.

Last edited by duwen,

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
To offer the patch only to a select few that show respect and appreciation to those behind the project is all well and good - insisting that they have to like every post to show that respect and appreciation is unnecesary... but doing so is basically saying "you only get the patch if you do" is akin to ransom - I'm sorry you don't like that word, but there is no better word in the English language to describe this practice.
This wouldn't be quite so insidious if it weren't for the volume of spam that the OP has contributed to this thread, that everyone wanting this patch is being expected to 'like'.

Following on from that point... I appreciate how it can be hard for non-native English speakers to converse in online forums, but you really shouldn't challenge anyone on the use of their native language - and almost certainly shouldn't go against mods (DinohScene) trying to keep the thread 'on topic'.
Furthermore; why should anyone have any faith in the quality of this ENGLISH translation if those involved cannot read or understand the written English responses they're receiving?

At no point have I been disrespectful (the exact opposite in fact) to the OP, all I've done is show my concerns about this sites leveling systems potential for misuse. I've shown more than ample appreciation for the efforts involved in this task (which means a hell of a lot more than 'liking' a couple of hundred posts I'll never read, let alone actually 'like').

Mm, as I say "you only get the patch if you do", if you really want it show your respect to people make the path, if you do not want you can ignore it. I do not have any bad intentions, that's just your way of thinking.
Thank you for saying your thoughts, though I really do not like it. But I do not want to prolong the talk in vain again. I give up, No matter what others think of me, I give up, give up ....

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

I m understand your point, you re not hesitate to criticize, this is become diffrent point of view, as you know, how little gratefull become a burden, a gratefull that only asking to follow project, if not doing anything as simple click "like" how do you notice that person is going respect the hardwork, and again i m not against mods of this site for using native language, at that point back there, i thought that using diffrent pronounce and grammar of english is not a crime, thats it, not using native language because i was joined this site after conversation that i don't know before

Last edited by Ace_Ssasin,

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I m understand your point, you re not hesitate to critize, this is become diffrent point of view, as you know how little gratefull become a burden, a gratefull that only asking to follow project, if not doing anything as simple click "like" how do you notice that person is going respect the hardwork, and again i m not against mods of this site for using native language, at that point back there, i thought that using diffrent pronounce and grammar of english is not a crime, thats it, not using native language because i m joining this site after conversation that i don't know before
Thank you! But that's enough, you do not have to do that anymore, things will get more complicated for you. Please ignore it.

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Ya ~ It's best to talk something funny. Bla bla bla (´▽`*)
Ps: Now I'm a little stress. (・_・; )
Hmm let see, if talking about anime is allowed, but i guess it can't be right? >.< maybe i want to ask what is your device to play psp? i ve just notice your screenshoot you re using windows phone, i wondering is that phone has psp emulator?

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hmm let see, if talking about anime is allowed, but i guess it can't be right? >.< maybe i want to ask what is your device to play psp? i ve just notice your screenshoot you re using windows phone, i wondering is that phone has psp emulator?
Ya ~ Of course I play it on Pc already, so sad that the window phone is no longer supported, if it plays ppsspp is good too.
(´▽`*)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just for note: I have my own reasons to like, for me it's not a matter to get the patch since I don't mind it, we will get the patch when the time comes. I read everything here since I'm following this progress. Also don't think I'm abusing of it and spamming likes for everything, I have my own reasons of doing so.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ahhh Its too bad >.<, playing portable is real fun senpai, oh yeaa... How your "tuturuu" project? Is that game fun too? ^^
Haha! I think so. (*´з`)
What the... "tuturuu"? Did you mean Stein; s Gate ?, Yeah, if selected, then I would choose it instead of Toukiden. Because it's more interesting. Lol ~~~ (≧▽≦)

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Haha! I think so. (*´з`)
What the... "tuturuu"? Did you mean Stein; s Gate ?, Yeah, if selected, then I would choose it instead of Toukiden. Because it's more interesting. Lol ~~~ (≧▽≦)
Hahaha i ve still don't understand if mayuri still explain in kanji at conversation on that game, but it will tanoshi if in english and understand what she's say^^

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hahaha i ve still don't understand if mayuri still explain in kanji at conversation on that game, but it will tanoshi if in english and understand what she's say^^
This is kinda hard to understand.

I still don't understand what Mayuri explains in kanji, but it'll be interesting when the game is in English and we can understand it.

I think this is more right.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You can see the video of the patch section plogue that I uploaded, sure you will understand more. (゚∀゚)

Ace_Ssasin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This is kinda hard to understand.

I still don't understand what Mayuri explains in kanji, but it'll be interesting when the game is in English and we can understand it.

I think this is more right.
Hahaha i see, i m using english that comfortable for me, but there is a lot of grammar that wrong at first place, but as long as anybody know what i mean its not a crime right? Hahaha thanks malckyor for correcting
You can see the video of the patch section plogue that I uploaded, sure you will understand more. (゚∀゚)
Sure i ll watch it^^ actually i like anime too, and stein gate is one of my favorite

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hahaha i see, i m using english that comfortable for me, but there is a lot of grammar that wrong at first place, but as long as anybody know what i mean its not a crime right? Hahaha thanks malckyor for correcting

Sure i ll watch it^^ actually i like anime too, and stein gate is one of my favorite
Haha! Me too, I'm big fan of Nitroplus and 5pb. (≧▽≦)

Ps: Even though I have not seen Stein Gate Zero. (;´∀`)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thanks for all your effort to get this great game translated for psp users! you are amazing i hope i can get on the list. To being able to play this game patched! Thanks again for the hard work!
Ya ~ Thank you, I will try hard more, I have added you to the list already. Enjoy. (^_-)-☆

Alveldir

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
@HoaiTrung97 I'm a total noob in gbatemp so I spent a good half an hour thinking How the f do I send pm!? before finding out I need a certain amount of post first. So just getting your attention here if you're willing to let me have your patch. Thank you for your work and have a good day.

Last edited by Alveldir,
Reactions: QuynhAnh

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@HoaiTrung97 I'm a total noob in gbatemp so I spent a good half an hour thinking How the f do I send pm!? before finding out I need a certain amount of post first. So just getting your attention here if you're willing to let me have your patch. Thank you for your work and have a good day.
Ya ~~ You need 10 posts to PM, but do not worry if you can not send PM. I will also send it directly to you. (゚∀゚)
Ps: I've added you to the list, thank you for supporting me. (^.^)
And Good Day. Lol~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played