ROM Hack Progrom Edit Font for FF3 nds English version.

kenghot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.kenghot.com
XP
Country
Thailand
2006-11-17_100421_ff3font.jpg

download at

http://www.kenghot.com/forum/forum_posts.a...D=63&PN=1&TPN=1

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
(Link Removed by request, If you really don't want to register to download it, PM me for the link. EDIT- Or use the new link from MR. COW)

Coolness. Now I can make sexah fonts
biggrin.gif

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kenghot: Wow, what a [ridiculously] slow site to try register at to download something from. I don't want to be a member of your forum that bad, thanks.

GexX2: thanks for the link that doesn't make me old just to download a < 20K file.

Isn't there something here in the rules against linking to other forums that require you to sign up to download something (aka obtrusive advertising)? If so, could this be the reason why? If not, there should be
dry.gif

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GexX2: thanks for the link that doesn't make me old just to download a < 20K file.

Isn't there something here in the rules against linking to other forums that require you to sign up to download something (aka obtrusive advertising)? If so, could this be the reason why? If not, there should beÂ
dry.gif

Well, luckily the file is 17.1 KB. So it will only take a second.

But since you asked so nicely:

kenghot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.kenghot.com
XP
Country
Thailand
kenghot: Wow, what a [ridiculously] slow site to try register at to download something from. I don't want to be a member of your forum that bad, thanks.

Isn't there something here in the rules against linking to other forums that require you to sign up to download something (aka obtrusive advertising)? If so, could this be the reason why? If not, there should beÂ
dry.gif

ok now i've remove required register. So u can donwload now.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice work again kengot.
For all those that wondered FF3 US uses ASCII text in the BMG files (there is a bit of shift_JIS left over mind) with the pointers being like the Japanese version and 0A the control character for a new line. I have a scriptdump available for anyone that wants one but with the text being the way it is you can dump the text in about 20 minutes if you hurry.
Anyone that wants any help with the reinsertion stage can give a yell too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill