Homebrew Priiloader installer mod with cIOS and AHB support (looking for testers)

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
It would be cool if you get CC support in, but maybe you can upload a release candidate w/o CC support. Then you could work on the CC support issue at your leisure and drop the final release when you get it down ;)
I just fixed it. I had changed code several days ago and forgotten to switch the constants out like an idiot.

megazig kindly fixed several warnings I was getting when compiling (they were in the original Priiloader, it's not my fault) so that's nice too.

I need to figure out how to customize the UI. I can't add much to to the screen without making it look really cramped. I don't know if I want to change the font color. I don't want to add any graphics because that would greatly increase the size.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Just d/loaded it, won't have feedback for a while it'll be a busy work week for me, but soon as I get some time I'll post results, thanks again and isn't Megazig freaking awesome XD, he was patient enough to help me out way back when with some of my environmental variables when getting things to compile. Real cool dude from my experience with him.

Reactions: JoostinOnline

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Lovin the "HacksDen Ed." :)
Working as expected

I'm currently using these, I know you're busy ;)

9CN4Peu.png

qNmXJ9D.png

Edit: and this one for HD
1n9NYCM.png

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I can navigate in Priiloader w/the CC controller, I dont' have a pro to test (and I never will since the pro sucks da balls), everything works well, however I cannot install/uninstall priiloader w/the CC. Any chance of adding that functionality in there?

JoostinOnline

OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok I can navigate in Priiloader w/the CC controller, I dont' have a pro to test (and I never will since the pro sucks da balls), everything works well, however I cannot install/uninstall priiloader w/the CC. Any chance of adding that functionality in there?
Yeah, that's no problem. I added the code to Priiloader itself, not the installer. Thanks for testing. :)

JoostinOnline

OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
DarkMatterCore has already reported some bugs. I mixed up the X and Y buttons (not a huge deal), and apparently I never completely fixed classic hacks support. Only a few of the hacks work for him

Can somebody else confirm this on a System Menu other than 4.3? I'd like to know if it's a universal issue.

Reactions: DarkMatterCore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.