• Replies 179
  • Likes 56
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
but he needs the license too
License isn't a problem. I can just give him the serial key for Unity for Wii U and the license for the GHS MULTI compiler and boom; he should be good to go until the end of August which is when both licenses run out. :)

However I'm not distributing anything because of the fact I signed an NDA.

krz0001

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I tried to do some sort of "logo" for the game, and I did this :
VoxelStudio-StickMagician-v1.png
Feel free to use it!

wangtang32000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
artstation.com
XP
Country
United States
License isn't a problem. I can just give him the serial key for Unity for Wii U and the license for the GHS MULTI compiler and boom; he should be good to go until the end of August which is when both licenses run out. :)

However I'm not distributing anything because of the fact I signed an NDA.

ah cool, didn't know you can do that. but yeah i completely understand your choice. if i really wanna get a licence, i'll just go through legit means, no matter how much it costs. but for right now, im just putting this game together to show off my animation and art.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Update!!

IMG_0041.JPG

Basic beach-themed tutorial level is half-way complete! The level design/layout is just about done (I could add in more than just sand, sea and palmtrees though, maybe... :P), and all I need to do now is add in some GUI, collectables, and especially enemies and a decent-enough combat system. :)

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you signed an NDS, have Unity, etc, why don't you look into releasing this/a game on the eShop?

D

Deleted User

OP
If you signed an NDS, have Unity, etc, why don't you look into releasing this/a game on the eShop?
I can't release it on the eshop because they know I haven't bought a devkit to work with, so they will most likely assume I haven't tested the game, therefore it won't pass Lotcheck (which is the submission process before the final release to the public)

Last edited by ,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update!!

View attachment 49934

Basic beach-themed tutorial level is half-way complete! The level design/layout is just about done (I could add in more than just sand, sea and palmtrees though, maybe... :P), and all I need to do now is add in some GUI, collectables, and especially enemies and a decent-enough combat system. :)
Looks nice! Can't wait to start playing it! :D

(Alpha Build when? ;) Jk)

Whatnoww

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The shoes were influenced by Sonic's shoes, right? Your first version of this had a few sound effects from his games if I remember.
BTW, I could translate it to Spanish or Portuguese if needed given enough time.

Last edited by Whatnoww,

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably the best thing Ive seen in this scene in a very long time. Kudos and good luck, i cant wait to play it when its finished.

D

Deleted User

OP
The shoes were influenced by Sonic's shoes, right? Your first version of this had a few sound effects from his games if I remember.
All music and SFX were taken from various Sonic games, and yeah, his shoes and gloves are the same as Sonic's too. :P
Actually, the test level's music was taken from an old PS1 game, and the throwing sound effect is actually the sound of a splat bomb being thrown in Splatoon! ;)

Reactions: Whatnoww

Whatnoww

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All music and SFX were taken from various Sonic games, and yeah, his shoes and gloves are the same as Sonic's too. :P
Actually, the test level's music was taken from an old PS1 game, and the throwing sound effect is actually the sound of a splat bomb being thrown in Splatoon! ;)
Nice! Looking forwards to your future release!

D

Deleted User

OP
I wish my SD card slot worked, then i could use loadiine and run the released version of this :(
Yeah, I saw your thread regarding that... It's a darn shame, and I don't think it could be fixed without sending it for a repair... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.