Gaming Postback Problems

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I didn't know where else to put this, so if it's in the wrong place, feel free to move it. This was my best guess.

So, I'm running a website right now, and I'm quite close to having it go live to a traffic source. Problem is, that in order for it to function right, I have to set up a Postback tracker. Well, it's more that I need to get the already existing postback tracker to function.

There are three layers to this; the broker I'm advertising for, the sales funnel (which I own), and the traffic source. The traffic source generates a unique ClickID that identifies which person from the traffic source referred the potential customer. Before the customer makes a deposit after going through my sales funnel, that ClickID needs to be passed to the broker. Afterwards, if the customer makes a deposit, the broker needs to fire a pixel with the ClickID back to the traffic source to give proper credit to the right affiliate.

For the life of me, I can't seem to figure this out. On the broker's side of things, we have a postback generator. The platform the broker is using is called HasOffers, and the traffic source I'm using is called Clicksure. As soon as I get this fixed, this campaign can go live...I'm itching to solve it, but it's really giving me a huge pain in the ass.

If anyone wants to contact me on Skype, (Skype: Wolvenreign) I can share the screen with you and that might make it easier to get this done. I certainly appreciate any help. Anyone familiar with this topic at all?

Last edited by Wolvenreign,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.