Hacking Post your SX-Pro Pictures Here! Day 1 Purchaser Badges!

Hillage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2nd batch from modchipsdirect is being sent. Finally got the email.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This whole thread is dumb because the shipments for SX pro are all jacked up. Even a few people who ordered early are still waiting on theirs to arrive. I know my order was overlooked and delayed while they worked on orders after mine. How the hell is anyone supposed to get it day 1. Why do I even care, these badges prove nothing.

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere that if the usb-c connector has a seam in it and isn't just one piece it's made of A lower quality material. These must be junk going just by that one piece i can see.

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This whole thread is dumb because the shipments for SX pro are all jacked up. Even a few people who ordered early are still waiting on theirs to arrive. I know my order was overlooked and delayed while they worked on orders after mine. How the hell is anyone supposed to get it day 1. Why do I even care, these badges prove nothing.
I made this thread way before sx products were selling and there was no way of telling what was going to happen. I can't change the thread name but I did put information in the OP about being in first batch.

Reactions: MattKimura

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read somewhere that if the usb-c connector has a seam in it and isn't just one piece it's made of A lower quality material. These must be junk going just by that one piece i can see.
Nintendo's official ac adapter is a crimped connector.
The solid piece is just marketing fluff, it doesnt change the quality of the product.

Last edited by Joe88,
Reactions: comput3rus3r

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo's official ac adapter is a crimped connector.
The solid piece is just marketing fluff, it doesnt change the quality of the product.

probably fluff...but wouldn't u rather have one continuous piece? instead of A possiblity of it coming apart? This needs to be plugged in way more than u would need to unplug the switch dock. And the seams on the ac adapter u gotta look at it to even see it..The seams on this look like u could pry it apart or bend it A little easier. U might wanna look into it. Might learn something. The metals are different and that's why they crimp some and not others. But either way I made my own dongle and it's sweet. Much funner that way and cheaper.

A good cable uses a deep-draw extrusion method that produces a Type C plug that is a single piece of metal and does not have a visible seam on one side of the plug,” said Tim North, a senior product manager at Monoprice (which recently had a cable approved by Leung). A folded and stamped connector, North explained, is usually made of zinc tin alloy which is easily broken and may not handle the cable’s power requirements.

Just figured i'd throw it in their. But i'd like to see A real pic of the inside of the sx pro. But zinc tin alloy...would explain why the ac adapter is A dull connector and not shiny like the switch pro controllers usb cables are. Made of tin.

Last edited by link42586,

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Preordered as soon as I could but made it in the 2nd batch. Took a while for it to ship. Hope it's not too late for a badge. If you open the image, you'll see FierceLink as my username on the switch.

Attachments

• 20180709_130427.jpg
    20180709_130427.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 269
Reactions: comput3rus3r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol