Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Requests for HiyaCFW badges are no longer being accepted as of 06/04/2019 (mm/dd/yyyy). Thank you for participating.

Well, now that HiyaCFW has officially been released, we can start distributing Week 1 Installer badges! The badges will only be distributed on the week of this post being made. Any requests after 06/04/2019 (mm/dd/yyyy) will not be accepted.

In order to request a badge, please send @sks316 a DM with the title "HiyaCFW badge" containing an image of your DSi running the latest HiyaCFW release. If accepted, we will add you to http://www.boot9strap.com/ and you should be able to see your badge when you go to http://www.boot9strap.com/?user=yourusername (replace "yourusername" with, well, your username) and it will say that you are a verified Boot9Strap/HiyaCFW installer.

You may add these badges to your signature and link them back to your page at http://www.boot9strap.com/?user=yourusername:
badge-small-png.94476
https://gbatemp.net/attachments/badge-small-png.94476/ (by @sks316)
JiF3Olr.png
https://i.imgur.com/JiF3Olr.png (by @Oleboy555)
Post your custom badges in this thread and we'll add them here!

Thanks to @Quantumcat for allowing us to use her Boot9Strap website to distribute these badges!

@sks316 wants to do a badge for HiyaCFW installers. So, I added it to my site. She can define the rules, and accept people once HiyaCFW is released.

For example, see http://www.boot9strap.com/?user=123456789

Last edited by PrincessLillie, , Reason: Kinda forgot about this, oops! May as well close requests now.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get these badges. IMO they shouldn't be "day one". They should be normal badges, since many people live in other time-zones and that sucks, I think these should be given to everyone who installs hiyaCFW/B9S. I still haven't gotten my B9S badge since I wasn't day one because I haven't noticed that it even existed and when I did, my time-zone would've been a problem.

Reactions: x65943

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I don't get these badges. They shouldn't be "day one". They should be normal badges, since many people live in other time-zones and that sucks, I think these should be given to everyone who installs hiyaCFW/B9S. I still haven't gotten my B9S badge since I wasn't day one because I haven't noticed that it even existed and when I did, my time-zone would've been a problem.
The B9S badge was open for a little over a week.

Reactions: dimmidice

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Quantum, you didn't really need to make a thread for this since you could have had me make my own... Oh well.
I'll set rules for it when HiyaCFW is released.
It's called a preemptive strike. If she makes the thread now, that prevents someone else from sniping it from her at a later date.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
It's called a preemptive strike. If she makes the thread now, that prevents someone else from sniping it from her at a later date.
I know what a preemptive strike is.
I'm working on the rules as we speak, but they will not be put out until Hiya releases.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I know what a preemptive strike is.
I'm working on the rules as we speak, but they will not be put out until Hiya releases.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
At least she's ready!
I wish I could take part in this, but I didn't get a DSi. At the time I had a DS Lite and the DSi's updates turned me off it.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
At least she's ready!
I wish I could take part in this, but I didn't get a DSi. At the time I had a DS Lite and the DSi's updates turned me off it.
True, true. At least she's ready.
TBH it's never too late to get one, especially now that homebrew development has picked up. I always have one lying around in case something happens to my 3DS (or old2DS in this case, since my old3DS broke some time ago) since a LOT of my game cards are for the DS. Pokémon Black anybody?

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
True, true. At least she's ready.
TBH it's never too late to get one, especially now that homebrew development has picked up. I always have one lying around in case something happens to my 3DS (or old2DS in this case, since my old3DS broke some time ago) since a LOT of my game cards are for the DS. Pokémon Black anybody?
My birthday is on the 9th. I'll think it over.
It would be nice to dip my toe into the DSi scene and hopefully the DSi CFW learned from the 3DS scene's mistakes. I won't mind seeing a CakesFW style CFW for the DSi (if possible)

Reactions: PrincessLillie

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
My birthday is on the 9th. I'll think it over.
It would be nice to dip my toe into the DSi scene and hopefully the DSi CFW learned from the 3DS scene's mistakes. I won't mind seeing a CakesFW style CFW for the DSi (if possible)
Alright.
If you get a DSi and it has Flipnote Studio, you may want to think about using Sudomemo, the replacement for Flipnote Hatena.

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alright.
If you get a DSi and it has Flipnote Studio, you may want to think about using Sudomemo, the replacement for Flipnote Hatena.
Duly noted, thank you ^_^ Well it looks like I've rambled on long enough. So I shall just be on my way! If I get a DSi, y'all will be the first to know!

Reactions: PrincessLillie

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You can put me already on the list, i have a decrypted nand on 1.4E ready to update with the whitelist and flash to the console via sudokuhax.

MY BODY IS READY!!!!

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
You can put me already on the list, i have a decrypted nand on 1.4E ready to update with the whitelist and flash to the console via sudokuhax.

MY BODY IS READY!!!!
Wow, your body IS ready!
Unfortunately, I cannot put you on the list until HiyaCFW is officially released. That, and you have to adhere to the rules that will be announced when the CFW is released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody here?