Homebrew Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it somehow possible that a memory search and editor can be made on the system? I mean like code breaker and action replay style memory search where you can find your own codes and such with in games without the use of ang external tools.

David Rico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is it somehow possible that a memory search and editor can be made on the system? I mean like code breaker and action replay style memory search where you can find your own codes and such with in games without the use of ang external tools.

The user @Nanquitas made an usefull tool to edit the data on the game, but the search by value is not yet implemented, but you can search for the alue manually and edit it, I've made some :D

Here is the post: https://gbatemp.net/threads/plugin-ntr-ram-explorer.419162/

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
A homebrew/NTR plugin which can collect eggs and dump them in the PC on Pokemon XY/ORAS and a homebrew which can erase FCs automatically without having to manually delete each one. Tried using 'AddFriendTool' which is a ninty dev tool to my knowledge, but that kinda messed around my 3DS..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there's a Remote PC homebrew for 3DS already, but do we have a homebrew which is the other way around? I mean, we can remote control the 3ds using PC/Mac? I just thought of it since I'm gonna give my nephew a hacked 3DS and I want to remote it most of the times when,, you know, if he fucks it up or he need help on something.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there's a Remote PC homebrew for 3DS already, but do we have a homebrew which is the other way around? I mean, we can remote control the 3ds using PC/Mac? I just thought of it since I'm gonna give my nephew a hacked 3DS and I want to remote it most of the times when,, you know, if he fucks it up or he need help on something.
If that is even possible, I too would love something like this. It would be helpful when my sister goes to school across the country and wants to add something to her 3ds or fix something.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use Apache Thunder's Slot-1 Launcher or Luma3DS to run it.
Or worst case you can pick up a r4isdhc card for $10 USD from nds-card.com that from what I've read will work with the latest firmware. I can't really test that because I use a9lh with luma sysNAND.

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Or worst case you can pick up a r4sdhc card for $10 USD from nds-card.com that from what I've read will work with the latest firmware. I can't really test that because I use a9lh with luma sysNAND.
Buy a R4i-SDHC, not an R4iSDHC. The latter are timebomb scams, and you'll have to buy a new one every year/change the system date to use them. Also, if you want to support the temp, get them from nds-card.com.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy a R4i-SDHC, not an R4iSDHC. The latter are timebomb scams, and you'll have to buy a new one every year/change the system date to use them. Also, if you want to support the temp, get them from nds-card.com.
Wouldn't that mean I could set my date forward a year and see if it truly is a timebomb scam?
Because I do own two of those cards (allbeit they aren't the ones I use normally)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    This is how I want to bone but it's my views that I know are right
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [belongs to one]
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish people that think they're right about everything didn't exist half the time
    Such as you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's your way of thinking
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet it be tough finding a job, if you were a nudist.
    or vice versa
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah it's easy all they gotta do is blow long breaths of air
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Confronts a nudist "Why be a nudist?" "I'm not a nudist you dick, I'm homeless and poor."
    +1
    I'm also saving 💰 . You know how much it is to just wash your clothes? pffffft
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I saved 1k this month by being poor tbh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Been eating Ramen all month, but my PC is badass!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ramen still delicious don't care how much money I'll have
    +1
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I'm eating less, but mostly because I'm trying to avoid getting called heavy again during this year's health exam
    +1
  • Minox @ Minox:
    There's only so many ways they can say "You're fat by our country's standards"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My cholesterol was almost 350 so really stopped going out lol
    [uploads some 🐟 for you] :D @Minox
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I'll stick with my kimchi thank you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Triglycerides almost 900
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it