ROM Hack Possible to change music and voice files?

Xirix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if 3DS tools are able to do what I'd like yet but I thought I'd ask, since I think it's possible to do fan-translations of 3DS games now?

I like Starfox 64 but some decisions in the 3DS remake irk me enough to have not played it for myself, mostly the music, some of the remixes are nice and some are absolutely terrible, would it be feasable to replace the new music with the old N64's one? I'm sure 3DS has it's own sound format so it would need to be converted/inserted.

Shinon

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Not sure if 3DS tools are able to do what I'd like yet but I thought I'd ask, since I think it's possible to do fan-translations of 3DS games now?

I like Starfox 64 but some decisions in the 3DS remake irk me enough to have not played it for myself, mostly the music, some of the remixes are nice and some are absolutely terrible, would it be feasable to replace the new music with the old N64's one? I'm sure 3DS has it's own sound format so it would need to be converted/inserted.
Its possible yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't know how I missed this https://youtu.be/OgLD1yhxNik?si=I94vWUB9-LcKc5jR