Homebrew possibilities of DSi homebrew on 3ds (nds roms, etc)

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To people saying "If you want to load NDS roms, go and buy a ds flashcart." and "Why have another way of loading NDS roms, when we can go and buy a ds flashcart?", Even though it takes a lot of time and effort, please, don't be lazy. Someone with good programming/hacking skills will find a way. You never know when DS Flashcards will cease production.

EDIT: Added to my sig.
The best reply on thread indeed!!!

Inspiring, but it isn't possible right now and probably never will be. People who really know their stuff have said it would be very difficult to pull off. Running DS software built to run from carts is a completely different animal than running from SD.

The odds of a DS emulator showing up are less dire, but it wouldn't have a chance unless its on N3DS and most likely would have framerate issues.

I wouldn't trust in Normmatt, I know that he is a very respectful coder, but I wouldn't trust at all in him...

Reactions: RocketRobz

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while its not impossible (you haveto pratically make a way to Redirect the Rom's Filesystem to SD in DSiMode (therefore to work on the 3DS.) much like Hans/NTR LayeredFSdoes but thats no easy task. and its difficult enough most will say " blah blah blah go buy a flashcart. " (because its easy, doesnt require a shitload of effort for so lil pay off. and is the only solution atm for both DSi and 3DS.)

as for about Flashcart menus they set the cart to Emulate a Slot1 cart and more less mount the rom to it like a CD/DVD /wtfeverdisc Iso ina Virtual Drive on a PC. it's not really redirecting the Rom's Contents to SD like the solution needs .

Sorry this isnt what you want to hear but its basicly what will be :/ Save up a little, get the TWL Launcher CIA then look aroun dfor a AceKard2i/R4 as they are about the "Average" cheapest carts out there, and the R4i 3DS Gold works w/o needing CFW/TWL Patches etc. [ its been so long since the last time nintendy blocked a DS-Mode flashcard i think they've given up on that . ]

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw