Gaming [Poll] Would you like Super Mario Maker on the 3DS.

Would you like it?

• Yes, sure

Votes: 92 89.3%
  • No, I don't mind

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you like the idea of the Super Mario Maker comming to the Nintendo (New) 3DS?
Well, I would love it. Create levels while you are travaling or at breaks in your jobs, it would just be great!(Thats my oppinion)

What are your oppinion at this?

To be honest, I would love more to have "Mari0" over Mario Maker:

I had created a thread for trying to Port Mario0 to the 3ds. Mari0 runs on LÖVE and uses OpenGL/OpenGL ES,(Löve is being ported by a Love forum user. It's called LovePotion) if you think you could help with the idea thread is here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/port-brew-idea-any-way-to-port-mari0-mario-w-portals-to-n3ds.398501/

Last edited by Pecrow,

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I imagine a small part here or there would need a bit of sacrificing but on the whole I see no reason at all why this game couldn't work on 3DS and if they decided to stop trying to make WiiU only games that would totally also work on 3DS and did it, I'd buy it. They won't though, need to try and twist arms to get anyone to buy their console anymore pretty much which is a shame.

I doubt I'd bother with other peoples stuff having to download it, but I'd like to do anything pre-loaded and make my own stuff a bit too, kind of like how F-Zero Climax on GBA works.

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Considering we could make levels for New Super Mario Bros 2 or even 3D Land, yes! I'd be glad when it would be released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols