Gaming [Poll] Are you going to pre-order/buy Devil's Third?

Are you going to purchase Devil's Third when it's released?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Only when it's less than $5/£5/€5

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
This is a question for Wii U owners here on whether they will or won't pre-order/purchase Devil's Turd *cough* I mean, Devil's Third.

mqdefault.jpg

The signs of how much of a bad game it is are here so no one can say they weren't warned about it.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No thanks. The way my life is going, I can't even finish Bayonetta 2 (or most of the other games in my huge-ass backlog).

And is it me, or are the colorful scènes from last year's E3 replaced by monotone prison levels? :unsure:

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well.. at least they tried to develop something exclusive for this console. Brave men they are!

Will I get this game? Of course! :yayu:

NOT.

(And yes, I was interested in this from the start. Sad that it did not work out as we all hoped)

Last edited by Bimmel,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I saw at E3's 2014 video trailer and subsequent nintendo clubhouse gameplay sessions? Yes.
From what I have seen here in 2015 as we near the release? No.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No thanks. The way my life is going, I can't even finish Bayonetta 2 (or most of the other games in my huge-ass backlog).

I finished it twice on 3rd climax, but that doesn't mean I'm any good. If I didn't play Bayonetta 1 before and get killed all the time, I would not have been prepared for Bayonetta 2. Those games are truly about playing it regularly, because if you don't, you get rusty. I've been playing 1 lately, and getting through Hard mode through spamming the Durga/Kilgore exploit. Relying on that, I can only imagine the failures to be had in Bayonetta 2's infinite climax mode. Anyways, don't know about Devil's Third, but not interested.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1