Homebrew PokesavDS (PPSE-DS) has been discontinued

waluigi3351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please make the next release give you the ability to change natures (very important), and gender.

I use this app because I lost my Micro SD adapter (for the 10th time), and cant use the regular Pokesav

EDIT: WHOA WOOPS. Didnt check the date of the last post!! sorry for bumping a old topic
ohmy.gif

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
waluigi3351 said:
Please make the next release give you the ability to change natures (very important), and gender.

I use this app because I lost my Micro SD adapter (for the 10th time), and cant use the regular Pokesav

EDIT: WHOA WOOPS. Didnt check the date of the last post!! sorry for bumping a old topic
ohmy.gif

I hate to do this to a Waluigi fan...

Couldn't you figure that out by the fact that the topic was buried in the NDS board?

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, some people can be that way, Chase-san. At least you had a good run for a while.
I understand the actions you took on this, though. I wish you the best in your life, as you made many people happy, including me, and maybe towards whatever new you may conjur up in time.
Reason for the bump is because I just found out =-=

EDIT: Oh, wow =-= Did I seriously not read the whole topic again? Aw, jeez, there's other people looking at it

Sheik388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will you add support for versions Black and White as well as Black 2 and White 2

EDIT: by the way it works wonderfully on the DSTWO Flashcart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over