Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
I have stopped work on PPSE-DS, which most people still call Pokesav DS.

The reason for this is... Fallen an Admin of Project Pokemon. While usually I am not the kind to take such extreme steps so quickly.

His disregard for the rules of his own site and him putting down not only my work, but the work of project pokemon as a whole into editing and reverse engineering pokemon protocols and save files. Meaning I don't want to work where that guy is an Admin. Far as I know there is no other reputable Pokemon-Hacking site as large as PP, maybe that might change eventually, but for now. I have stopped my work.

I have all I need to enjoy the games. (that is, the games themselves).

I wish you all the best of luck, while my program may no longer be worked on, some day someone else might work on one. I apologize for being so selfish in this case. Since so many people were looking forward to this project continuing.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
well originally your work was being done there so its understandable.. however i hope you will continue to do awesome work and dish them out in the future like you have done in the past..

Haku_2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why you are considering yourself as working for them. We, the users, are the ones that most interested in your work and dedication. I think it's unfair for you to punish the community as a whole just because of one person. If Fallen was indeed breaking the rules, I think you should let SCV, the owner, handle it. I really don't think it was wise to tell a rule-offending admin what he can or cannot do. Admins do run the forum after all and they don't like to feel threatened by anyone. Therefore, I'm really not too surprised at his response. He would probably have said the same thing to someone else who confronted him about it. I wouldn't take it personally Chase-san. Please reconsider.

Kind Regards,

Haku

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pokesav has been a very varying thing for me. On one side its uselful, and on the other it can get annoying when people carefully hack their pokemanz to play online. But either way you can use AR codes these days to that so still same problem none the less.

Anyway, thanks for all your hardwork.
smile.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for at least admitting it's a selfish move.

Any chance of source in the future? People would jump on that like... uh...
A cop on doughnuts? Too overused.
White on rice? Nah, the white doesn't start separated.
Toni on ROM links? Yeah, that works.

People would jump on that like Toni on ROM links.

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
So you are going to deprive perhaps hundreds of people your awesome app just because of one idiot?
blink.gif

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Chase-san said:
Gariscus said:
So you are going to deprive perhaps hundreds of people your awesome app just because of one idiot?
blink.gif

I might bring it back under another name, but don't expect this to happen within the next few days.

As long as you get it done by payday
tongue.gif

Joking aside, I hope you do.

wildfire95

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gariscus said:
blink.gif

You would be surprised how idiotic and frustrating people can be.

Anyway, best on luck and i hope the project continues in another form, but on the other hand i dont like 12 year olds having 999 stats on online battles thanks to PokeSav -.-'

JBW

Trophies
XP
Country
Thats a shame. But at least there wont be so many pokemon with stupidly high stats in online battles now.

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Come on Chase-San, this is the best, most innovative homebrew I've ever seen, it's awesome so please dont stop updating it! I find this so much easier to use than PokeSav on PC.

There is always going to be haters on every project, no matter what it is. You just gotta show you are better than them and you can do something to make a difference(sp?). The point I'm trying to make is don't let someone internet noob get in the way of your projects. There your projects, you do what you want with them. But I'm sure the users of the homebrew are thinking the same.

Think about it please, I know I want you to carry on and others too, but don't let one person get in the way. If numerous people said its bad etc, then maybe think about stopping. But I'm sure I'll miss this if you do.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, Chase-san doesn't seem to have very many haters at all (I've never seen a flaming comment toward's Chase-san's pokesav ds). I think he is more just angered at the indignity of being asked to help with "obtaining illegal content or gtfo" from a supposed model citizen in the online world.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:

The reason for this is... Fallen an Admin of Project Pokemon. While usually I am not the kind to take such extreme steps so quickly.

His disregard for the rules of his own site and him putting down not only my work, but the work of project pokemon as a whole into editing and reverse engineering pokemon protocols and save files. Meaning I don't want to work where that guy is an Admin. Far as I know there is no other reputable Pokemon-Hacking site as large as PP, maybe that might change eventually, but for now. I have stopped my work.

I wish you all the best of luck, while my program may no longer be worked on, some day someone else might work on one. I apologize for being so selfish in this case. Since so many people were looking forward to this project continuing.
just work here instead. or at least release r11 before quiting. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
Chase-san said:

just work here instead. or at least release r11 before quiting. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee?

he's not. for now i guess.

D

Deleted-236924

JBW said:
Thats a shame. But at least there wont be so many pokemon with stupidly high stats in online battles now.
Anyone who can use PPSE-DS can also use Pokesav, you know...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"