Hacking Pokemon X&Y flashcard community saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0dem8kr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great work, but there are some pokemons that are obtainable only with Friend Safari that are missing from the saves, thus preventing people from completing the pokedex for the Pokemon X save.

687 Malamar (only evolves from trades).

If in the future you could someway update the community save (or if someone can actually post a save with these pokemons) that would be great for all players who can't play online and thus not complete the pokedex.

Again, thanks for the awesome saves!

Inkay evolves into Malamar at level 33. As soon as it levels up, turn your 3DS upside down and it will begin to evolve....this is common knowledge mate...

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Sorry forgot about the whole patch stuff, still if anyone has already started playing they would have to start over to use the updated save.....I will see if I can add any of the ones you wanted later, but really if you intend to play online once the new update is out you should be starting with the online save anyway or you will have to start over again once you inject the header and switch to a. 3dz rom

Rhllor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In fact it was for the future players as probably many of those pokemons are quite easy to find online either by trading or by joining a friend safari community when I'll be able to patch the game.

OT: Also I hope that the new games will support a local trade with the old games.
I think that would make making these save files for the new games a much simpler work.

Again, great work with these save files and really thank you for your efforts!

YupItsJocey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably reviving a dead thread here, but is there any way I can get these to my retail game? And if so, can someone make a video on how to do it? I REALLY have no idea what I'm doing :cry:

YupItsJocey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you know anyone with a MT card or gateway 3ds you can transfer them from a flashcard to retail via local trade.....ill assume you where only after the diancie,hoopa,volcanion etc

Actually, you're partially right. I have PowerSaves, but for now I'm only after Hoopa, Volcanion, and AZ Floette. Why sucks is I don't know anyone with a gateway cart, I have Pokemon Y, and the fact I can't buy a gateway card

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i'd like to ask something (and sorry for being annoying mgs) but i wanna know if there is interest for adding perma megas to the save, since the new gateway firmware arrived now we can use pokebank as well (i already use it and payed for play pokebank, so is fully working). and in order to use perma megas we need the save updated, take the pokemon from the game with the save to the bank and take them back to the original game. but if you arent, well i'll have to wait for another who will own a cyber gadget to do so.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you cant do it....unless gateway manage to fix 6.x save encryption there is no way to transfer the permanent megas to gateway, they cannot be traded via wifi, the only way to actually transfer them is using pokebank.....so a retail game with them would need to be using real 6.x encryption for it to work with CGSE, and then the game would not work with a emunand console as gateway dont have proper 6.x save encryption working

TL;DR

Still not possible atm

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
well i said that pokebank is able to use with gateway, but you are saying that the save can make trouble.. or atleats thats what i'm understand, i get it that the permamegas are even imposible to trade via local.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well i said that pokebank is able to use with gateway, but you are saying that the save can make trouble.. or atleats thats what i'm understand, i get it that the permamegas are even imposible to trade via local.
perma megas cant be traded locally, the only way to transfer them is by sending them to pokebank and then sending them to another cart.....unless gateway fix 6.x save encryption carts used with CGSE will not work in gateway classic mode as CGSE needs proper 6.x encryption to work...and emunand cannot read properly 6.x save encryption

sgtkwol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried transferring a perma-mega to the bank? If not, try it and post results.

Edit: perma-megas can't be traded locally, oops

CarmeloDM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys!i have got an european version of pokemon X(gateway).Can the saves on the main page work?How can i change the save on my rom?I need a step by step explication...

Or,can i transfer the save pokemon on my original save using one 3DS?

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
perma megas cant be traded locally, the only way to transfer them is by sending them to pokebank and then sending them to another cart.....unless gateway fix 6.x save encryption carts used with CGSE will not work in gateway classic mode as CGSE needs proper 6.x encryption to work...and emunand cannot read properly 6.x save encryption
so even the new updte didnt fixed it? i though it would fix it since you can play games like tomodachi life and poke bank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)