Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo,

I'm rlly happy with the new Save Files of Pokemon X and Y which includes Hoopa and Volcanion! Is there anybody that have Cyber Gadget and Gateway 3DS? If so, can anybody create Pokemon with PKHeX over lvl 100 and mega evolved mega pokemon on a Gateway 3DS save?

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo,

I'm rlly happy with the new Save Files of Pokemon X and Y which includes Hoopa and Volcanion! Is there anybody that have Cyber Gadget and Gateway 3DS? If so, can anybody create Pokemon with PKHeX over lvl 100 and mega evolved mega pokemon on a Gateway 3DS save?

You can't trade Permanent Megas whatsoever, the only way to move them from one game to another is Pokebank and (as far as I know) it doesn't work with Gateway as of now so nobody would be able to do this one.
Pokemon that are over level 100 revert to level 100 when traded. So both of these requests can't be done.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does can anyone make volcanion and hoopa with a moodest and timid nature? because the nature are good for competetiv play

Rhllor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here is my contribution to the saves:

This save is made from the endgame community save for the online version.

In this save I manage to obtain all the pokemon missing from the previous saves that are needed to complete the pokedex (and are only obtainable with friend safari or from pokemon Y), for the list you can see my previous post, as well as a pokebal pattern vivillon and a hidden ability eevee (just because I love eevee). These pokemon are in BoX 13 and Box 14.

If someone could transfer them to the startgame community save and repost it that would be awesome.
Thank you all.

EDIT: if someone wants to use this save, mind that some of the pokemons form the community save have been traded away (and substituted with another one from the same evolution chain), also I just remembered that I didn't replace Slurpuff and Aromatisse, when I have time I'll try to get them and upload the save.

Attachments

• PokemonXsafpok.rar
    844.3 KB · Views: 185

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does can anyone make a 6 IV Tyrantrum with the HA in the community save and good nature az floette, volcanion and hoopa? i want play online with the community save.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How did i make this save? I havd a mt card so i can make a save with unreleased items.

Which unreleased items? Almost every unreleased item is already available in these saves, except for Soul Dew, the Strange Souvenir and maybe some berries.

Pounou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got soul dew from powersave. Next week i receved my gateway. If i inject the online pokemon x save on contrast release after i transfer soul dew to this save, how can i share with you the new save file with soul dew for the community

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have the soul dew from the powersave too and a mt card. but how i can inject the save file in the community save?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have the soul dew from the powersave too and a mt card. but how i can inject the save file in the community save?

You need two 3DSes to perform a local trade between your game with Soul Dew and the ROM running on MT Card. Then search for the save file in the MicroSD of the MT Card and upload it here.

Reactions: GamingAori

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i think you can't fix this at the moment. you can trade your pokemon to the community saves. when you wish a pokemon you can ask here. i hope i have today time for make a new community save.

jcliu0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think you can't fix this at the moment. you can trade your pokemon to the community saves. when you wish a pokemon you can ask here. i hope i have today time for make a new community save.
My problem at the moment is when i import the save from the community save onto my backed up rom, it is always corrupted when I try to load the save in gateway.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hm :/ what do you make when you want inject the save in the rom? which community save do you want inject? do you use the right version pokemon x community save into pokemon x.?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
My problem at the moment is when i import the save from the community save onto my backed up rom, it is always corrupted when I try to load the save in gateway.
the 2 offline saves will only work with a offline .3ds rom

the online save for X will only work if you follow the instructions and inject the matching header into the rom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-