Hacking Pokemon X&Y flashcard community saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks MGS1980 for the update. I'm gonna do nightly "builds" of my official saves for Pokemon X & Y. That way if anybody else wants to include any additional Pokemon or changes I can do it all at once instead of multiple times a day. Thanks again!

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is another update with some new pokemon. I would personally wait for jaku to consolidate these into the main file as I did have to trade off some of the legendaries as trade fodder. If that doesn't bother you, then download away.

In this update, there is now a shiny Japanese 6 IV ditto. In addition to this, I have included the hacked HA gen 2 and 5 starters. These starters can only be traded locally like the shiny legendaries and cannot be traded over GTS (you can post them but nobody can see them) or Wi-Fi (they are outright blocked.) These starters are the ones that I personally hacked and had posted on Pokecheck for the GameFaqs community awhile back. Some of them are female. Some are shiny. All are 6 IV except the cyndaquil (I geared it to hidden power and its stats are 30/31/31/30/31/31 to be exact.)

Hope that you guys like it.

Attachments

• Jaku save with 6IV JP ditto and HA gen 2&5 starters.sav.zip
    842.7 KB · Views: 446

cabal_man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the new EU Magmar and Electrabuzz events. For the EU events, they each held their own evolutionary items so I reversed them to keep them from evolving. You will find the magmarizer on Electrabuzz and vice versa with the Magmar.
Ahh you beat me to it! I just got home with the download codes!

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh you beat me to it! I just got home with the download codes!

Sorry man.

I also uploaded a second file with the 6 IV Japanese ditto that jaku said was being requested. I also included the unreleased gen 2&5 HA starters that can only be hacked in through bank in a second file that I uploaded a couple of hours later. I would wait for jaku to merge them (especially the second file since I had to use some of the legendaries on that file as trade fodder.)

Reactions: supermalloch

popeel1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do you think it is possible to obtain the .pkx of the pokemons? Pokecheck is going to be put soon to support gen 6!

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anybody got all legendaries and/or mega evolution Pokemon with stones? Cause it is not possible to use Pokebank to get them over GTS on a GW 3DS.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you think it is possible to obtain the .pkx of the pokemons? Pokecheck is going to be put soon to support gen 6!

You can already dump .pkx files, and they are already floating around the net.

As far as Pokecheck is concerned though, nobody truly knows what they mean by gen 6 support. When they first announced that they cracked the the game, the next thing that followed it was "expect Battle Videos soon." This was disappeared rather quickly and was replaced with what we see today. It has also now missed two successive rollout dates.

I'm not accusing them of lying or running away. I hope that they do provide full gen 6 support. However, I'm not going to start dumping all of my pokemon off of my two carts and Bank before I see exactly what they can do.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody got all legendaries and/or mega evolution Pokemon with stones? Cause it is not possible to use Pokebank to get them over GTS on a GW 3DS.

I have them all of the legendaries and stones. I do think that there is somebody already working on doing that though. If it turns out that they are not, I will work on a new update with them in it in a day or so.

Edit: Sorry about the double post. I wasn't thinking when I made the second one.

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
So, anyone have a retail cartdrige with diancie and the other secret pokemon ? that you getted with powersaves ? please dump the save and upload here to disfrute!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
So, anyone have a retail cartdrige with diancie and the other secret pokemon ? that you getted with powersaves ? please dump the save and upload here to disfrute!
its already in the first post

for the record, this only works with gateway cards, but you can then transfer them via local trade back to a retail card

Lamech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a save containing regular Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur for me? Actually only need 2 of them since I can get one very early in the game.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Can someone make a save containing regular Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur for me? Actually only need 2 since I can get one very early in the game.
couldn't you just get it yourself by restoring the save before and after you choose it? and just transfer it then restore etc?
since to do that you would need 2 3ds consoles, but the method you are asking for needs it too right

Lamech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
couldn't you just get it yourself by restoring the save before and after you choose it? and just transfer it then restore etc?
since to do that you would need 2 3ds consoles, but the method you are asking for needs it too right

Transfer it where?

Could you explain the process to me?

cabal_man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any emulators which allow you to trade between pokemon games? I don't have two gateways so I don't see how to combine up the various saves in here to one master one.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
that is being done in the first post.......if you are planning to use it as your main save wait a few days and there should be a pretty good save put together

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Transfer it where?

Could you explain the process to me?
for this 'method' that the people are using, you need two 3ds consoles, one has to have gateway and the pokemon rom, and the other can be the same or a retail cart.
if you have the game as as rom you can just make a backup of the save before you get the option of charmander, squirtle... etc, right? maybe i don't understand your situation, maybe :)

Reactions: Margen67

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a save containing regular Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur for me? Actually only need 2 of them since I can get one very early in the game.

You already have access to the charmander line due to the CoroCoro Charizards events that I included in the save. I may put one of the other two in the next update packet.

I'm actually going to work on one now, but I'm going to try to help jaku out by making a unified, compiled save with all of my previous posts. I'm only going to make an X save file though, and only plan on putting the megastones that cannot be obtained in that version of the game. I'm also going to put in some Bank only pokemon as well as some from my shiny, competitive cloning database. It's going to take a some time, but I plan on having it up today. Keep checking back. After I'm done, I will see if gamesquest1 will post it on the front page.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
for this 'method' that the people are using, you need two 3ds consoles, one has to have gateway and the pokemon rom, and the other can be the same or a retail cart.
if you have the game as as rom you can just make a backup of the save before you get the option of charmander, squirtle... etc, right? maybe i don't understand your situation, maybe :)
maybe he just wants to start with the save from here but have a bunch of pokemon, you can just use the save from here as your save if your only playing the rom :D

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
You already have access to the charmander line due to the CoroCoro Charizards events that I included in the save. I may put one of the other two in the next update packet.

I'm actually going to work on one now, but I'm going to try to help jaku out by making a unified, compiled save with all of my previous posts. I'm only going to make an X save file though, and only plan on putting the megastones that cannot be obtained in that version of the game. I'm also going to put in some Bank only pokemon as well as some from my shiny, competitive cloning database. It's going to take a some time, but I plan on having it up today. Keep checking back. After I'm done, I will see if gamesquest1 will post it on the front page.

suppose you might as well have access to the op too :D
i will try work on the layout to separate the consolidated save from the bits and pieces that have been contributed along the way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: (try to) enjoy ur time