Hacking Pokémon X/Y Dumper and Editor

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2 Things, you can't have perfect EV's, you can have ideal EV's (You'd have different EV's per moveset/nature). Second, IV's are not compulsory, playing non competitively doesn't require IV's. If you don't want to IV train the pokemon you shouldn't be playing competitively.

Personally, the hacking doesn't affect me since I actually have friends who play pokemon legitimately, but I can still sympathize with the people who play online competitively then get fucked over by hacked pokemon.
I hope they never make one. Hacked pokemon ruin online for me.
Interesting how quickly he cracked the pokemon data encryption and figured out the format though. Though the tool is still very incomplete and a lot of data is not editable and there are no move names.
Gamefreak already "ruined" it in X/Y anyways, being able to hack isn't much of an issue now, since it's much easier to get Shiny Pokemon and to breed quickly for perfect IV's.
http://kotaku.com/most-players-will-never-know-about-the-best-change-in-p-1452781951

Reactions: Deleted User

landmasta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
2 Things, you can't have perfect EV's, you can have ideal EV's (You'd have different EV's per moveset/nature). Second, IV's are not compulsory, playing non competitively doesn't require IV's. If you don't want to IV train the pokemon you shouldn't be playing competitively.

Personally, the hacking doesn't affect me since I actually have friends who play pokemon legitimately, but I can still sympathize with the people who play online competitively then get fucked over by hacked pokemon.

You knew what the hell I meant when I said perfect EV's. I mean perfectly EV trained in the exact manner you wanted without having to go through that boring ass grinding shit.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope this is going to work. Because i dont want to start with the crappy VI generation starter.
Gen 1 en 2 starters are good to go.
I always use pokesav to get 3 starters at the begin of the game.
I dont gives about the trading. Because it is like pay to win to complete the pokedex.
Example: buy heartgold/diamond/black/x and still need to trade to complete the pokedex.
They can just give us the chance to catch all pokemon with 0.1% chance to catch pokemon that belong to other games instead of being greedy. This can also applied to version difference ad well.

One of my wish is to see a remake of all pokemon games. Just like that gold/silver combined kanto and johto.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Does it really have to be done with a WLAN dongle? Can't it be done with a router?

You should be able to capture packets through a router. As for swapping, I don't know.
---------------

So basically, capture the packet with the pkm data, decrypt it, edit it, reencrypt it, then inject it back in on the next wonder trade.
Am I right? I'm still a noob when it comes to networks.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope this is going to work. Because i dont want to start with the crappy VI generation starter.
Gen 1 en 2 starters are good to go.
I always use pokesav to get 3 starters at the begin of the game.
I dont gives about the trading. Because it is like pay to win to complete the pokedex.
Example: buy heartgold/diamond/black/x and still need to trade to complete the pokedex.
They can just give us the chance to catch all pokemon with 0.1% chance to catch pokemon that belong to other games instead of being greedy. This can also applied to version difference ad well.

One of my wish is to see a remake of all pokemon games. Just like that gold/silver combined kanto and johto.
Just get the other Pokemon from the Global Trade Station? That should work too. (Instead of looking through the listings, just make your own, that way you won't have to deal with "I want a lvl 1 Mew" etc)

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
This is not going to end well for the online portion of these games..
Now its pretty fun to battle online since you can actually win sometimes. Everyone play fair.
But this probably wont last for too long...

Heavy01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Whelp, it was fun while it lasted.

Time to wait for gen 7.

I suck at hex stuff, I wish there was something more ez then this.

I'm glad there isn't. As long as there isn't a hack that enables any <snip> (like you) to play competitively without putting the effort, the game is still worth playing. Hope nintendo manages to patch the game to keep hackers at bay at least until pokebank comes out.

Is a few months without hackers too much to ask?

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see what the point is of hacking pokemon in XY since it's now incredibly easy to get IV perfect pokemon, and EV training can be completed in less than an hour for an entire team.

Zaneris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone explain me how to use Wireshark to do this? :D
I just tried it but couldn't find the proper packet
Wireshark is purely a sniffer, it can't manipulate packets, it just helps you find them.

To help find the wonder trade packets, make sure your computer is situated between the 3DS and the Internet within the network... Then set a display filter of data.len == 947, a capture filter set to UDP only will also help.

You could do it on the same subnet through arp poisoning as well, so the data has to pass through your PC. Ettercap is the best option for this route, and also has filters you can create to manipulate the packets.

If your network is setup like the first example, you're going to be looking at coding something using windivert or winpkfilter.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well I tried it with a connectify network, but couldn't find anything that had 232 bytes of data
With the display filter I get one packet with a data length of 947 bytes and I can see the Pokemon but how can I extract it?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Probably not but will this setup works? Except for an old Android phone this is all I have now :(
Code:
                Internet
                  |
  PC--Ethernet--Router---Wifi--3DS

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think editing is currently possible, but datamining is finally possible, i'm working on my own editor,

maybe helpful:

from the 989 Byte UDB packet:
0x2A byte = udp header // note: do NOT post this data, it contains your 3DS mac address.
0x21 byte = ead header

EAD header:
uint magic; //0x0301D0EA // EA D0 01 03
ushort size; // without EAD header
ushort unk1; // wondertrade: 0x1111, gts = 0xAFA1
ushort unk2; // wondertrade: 0x08E2, gts = 0x00E2
ushort unk3;
ushort packetId;
ubyte checksum[16];
ushort unk4; // 02 01
ubyte encryptedFlag; // 00 = plaintext (wondertrade), 01 = encrypted (gts)

Data:
ubyte data[size];

if it's wondertrade:
byte unk[0x1C];
byte pkx[0xE8];

Zaneris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think editing is currently possible, but datamining is finally possible, i'm working on my own editor,

maybe helpful:

from the 989 Byte UDB packet:
0x2A byte = udp header // note: do NOT post this data, it contains your 3DS mac address.
0x21 byte = ead header

EAD header:
uint magic; //0x0301D0EA // EA D0 01 03
ushort size; // without EAD header
ushort unk1; // wondertrade: 0x1111, gts = 0xAFA1
ushort unk2; // wondertrade: 0x08E2, gts = 0x00E2
ushort unk3;
ushort packetId;
ubyte checksum[16];
ushort unk4; // 02 01
ubyte encryptedFlag; // 00 = plaintext (wondertrade), 01 = encrypted (gts)

Data:
ubyte data[size];

if it's wondertrade:
byte unk[0x1C];
byte pkx[0xE8];
That would be it ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge