• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice. I keep hearing how "tipping" increases your chances of finding shiny pokemon. Anyone know whether this is true?
dont think theres any way to prove it, but with the addition of chain fishing and the return of the poke radar its certainly a likely possibility.

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
Well since I'm freaking loaded I've been tipping anyway, but I'm not sure how someone is gonna figure that out.
Unless you tip A LOT and then the very next pokemon you encounter is shiny.

ALSO, I'm trying to find a 4iv or 5iv foreign ditto for breeding, if I trade an Xerneas for it on the GTS whats the chances I'm being scammed?

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got a Shiny Calm Flabebe with IV spread 31/x/31/31/31/31! :D
There's a larger colour difference with the 2nd Evolution than the first

kb77dvs.jpg

Reactions: Sonia

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since I'm freaking loaded I've been tipping anyway, but I'm not sure how someone is gonna figure that out.

ALSO, I'm trying to find a 4iv or 5iv foreign ditto for breeding, if I trade an Xerneas for it on the GTS whats the chances I'm being scammed?
99.999999% chance. I seriously want a ditto like that too, but unless you get someone online to trade it (which is unlikely since the people who have them know what theyre doing and wouldn't trade them away without dupes) some douche will just give you crap. I traded many moxy bagons on gts asking for poison heal gligars, but all I ever get are ones with hyper cutter or sand veil

D

Deleted-236924

The chances are 0%, because the other person never said they were trading you a 4iv/5iv foreign Ditto for your Xerneas, therefore they can't be scamming you for that.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The chances are 0%, because the other person never said they were trading you a 4iv/5iv foreign Ditto for your Xerneas, therefore they can't be scamming you for that.
sometimes in the message people claim that they have hidden abilities or perfect ivs. in fact a very large percentage of them do

bluebright

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
sometimes in the message people claim that they have hidden abilities or perfect ivs. in fact a very large percentage of them do

That's right, in the message error, even for other languages, you can see "5IV's" or "4IV's, H/SpA/D/S" or whatever.

Well what the heck is it gonna take to get one?

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's right, in the message error, even for other languages, you can see "5IV's" or "4IV's, H/SpA/D/S" or whatever.

Well what the heck is it gonna take to get one?
in friend safari the pokemon always has 2 perfect ivs, so by catching them there its a 1 in 923521 chance of getting perfect ivs, and a 1 in 29791 chance of almost perfect ivs. withought it just multiply it by 981, and you get the idea of how crazy it is. Im really hoping I can get someones code with a ditto in their safari, because even if youve only got 2 or 3 perfects ivs you can breed different dittos with the parents to get all the ivs high

bluebright

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
in friend safari the pokemon always has 2 perfect ivs, so by catching them there its a 1 in 923521 chance of getting perfect ivs, and a 1 in 29791 chance of almost perfect ivs. withought it just multiply it by 981, and you get the idea of how crazy it is. Im really hoping I can get someones code with a ditto in their safari, because even if youve only got 2 or 3 perfects ivs you can breed different dittos with the parents to get all the ivs high

I know about the friend safari thing, but I thought you can't breed dittos? And the problem is I still need a foreign one...unless I do a swap with someone...

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know about the friend safari thing, but I thought you can't breed dittos? And the problem is I still need a foreign one...unless I do a swap with someone...
you can't, but if you pass down the perfect ivs from one ditto down to say an axew, you can then pass them down from that axew and a different ditto to another axew to get more perfect ivs

bluebright

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
you can't, but if you pass down the perfect ivs from one ditto down to say an axew, you can then pass them down from that axew and a different ditto to another axew to get more perfect ivs

Okay, so I've got my aweseome-sick charmander with 5 IV's and modest nature, I'd love to breed a shiny out of that...so I'd get a better chance of 5ivs

Buuuuut yeah I'd need a foreign ditto for that.

UltraMew

GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States

I would, but I have a Xerneas.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I've got my aweseome-sick charmander with 5 IV's and modest nature, I'd love to breed a shiny out of that...so I'd get a better chance of 5ivs

Buuuuut yeah I'd need a foreign ditto for that.
could always just breed with another foreign pokemon in the same egg group

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.