• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
That mean can download pokemon bank free?

The PokeTransfer app will always be free. The Bank service will offer 1-month free trial IF you register before a certain date.
--------
OK. So PKM Y streetpassed normally again after re-enabling streetpass for it. Must've been that crash.

max_6186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PokeTransfer app will always be free. The Bank service will offer 1-month free trial IF you register before a certain date.
--------
OK. So PKM Y streetpassed normally again after re-enabling streetpass for it. Must've been that crash.
certain date? What is that

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
certain date? What is that
From Pokemon X/Y site

What are the details of the trial period for Pokémon Bank?
If you download and open Pokémon Bank by January 31, 2014, you will be able to obtain a pass that will allow you to use the software for no charge for 30 days.

Before February 1, 2014, you will need to:
1. Download Pokémon Bank from the Nintendo eShop.
2. Open Pokémon Bank.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to obtain your pass.

This pass unlocks a 30-day trial period. During this time, you will be able to use all of the features in both Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter without charge.

If you download Pokémon Bank but do not open the software and obtain your pass by the end of January 31, 2014 (Friday), you will not be able to obtain the pass. Please be sure to take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just got my first perfect IV male Fennekin the other night. Boy was that stressful, yet here I am working on getting a female Fennekin, and the 7:1 ratio in favor of males in breeding isn't helping.

Anyone have a safari that contains Riolu? I've been looking everywhere for someone to have one. I have an Ice Safari, containing Spheal, Sneasel, and Lapras, in case anyone was interested in exchanging FCs.
Ice? Ooh, will take it. I have Riolu, Throh and Machoke IIRC. (I'm not sure about Throh but the others are definitely right)
My FC is 2191-7628-5345.

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From Pokemon X/Y site

What are the details of the trial period for Pokémon Bank?
If you download and open Pokémon Bank by January 31, 2014, you will be able to obtain a pass that will allow you to use the software for no charge for 30 days.

Before February 1, 2014, you will need to:
1. Download Pokémon Bank from the Nintendo eShop.
2. Open Pokémon Bank.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to obtain your pass.

This pass unlocks a 30-day trial period. During this time, you will be able to use all of the features in both Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter without charge.

If you download Pokémon Bank but do not open the software and obtain your pass by the end of January 31, 2014 (Friday), you will not be able to obtain the pass. Please be sure to take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts.

I'm gonna need to rush all of my pokemon to X before that date, I dislike subscriptions to the most extreme.

But it's $5 a year I think so if you're ever lucky enough to have an expendable income it isn't that much money.

He meant to transfer pokémon from black and white to x and y.

EDIT: Also for PokéBank, I'm getting Black 2 and a Neoflash SMS4 (to flash save to the retail game). I found a SMS4 from here. Is DWTechz reliable?

I'm not a he. :P

Also, are you doing that for the purpose of editing the game save? Because there's an easier way to cheat in pokemon.

Zeliga

One step closer.
Trophies
XP
Country
Yesh! I just found a shiny riolu! :D
hqdefault_zps35300649.jpg

Reactions: signz

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Just got creamed by an opponent leading with galvanta (the spider electric thing) wielding sticky web. Great idea, slow down the opponent, and just pummel the things.
Were you playing random match up? Because I am re-thinking my team as it seem to not work as well as I want in 3v3 battles.
I was thinking of going with MegaLucario as he is a bad-ass and sticky web Galvnta support would go perfect with it.
Thing is I don't think that I can allow myself to put a suicide lead that can't do much damage.
Up until this point it seems to me that in 3v3 the faster sweeping team with the most coverage would win.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Were you playing random match up? Because I am re-thinking my team as it seem to not work as well as I want in 3v3 battles.
I was thinking of going with MegaLucario as he is a bad-ass and sticky web Galvnta support would go perfect with it.
Thing is I don't think that I can allow myself to put a suicide lead that can't do much damage.
Up until this point it seems to me that in 3v3 the faster sweeping team with the most coverage would win.
I think that 3v3 is just about damage, so yeah, type coverage and other things is a good thing.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just beat round 50 of battle maison super singles. Now my trainer card is at gold.
Time to wait for poke bank and get my completion...
here's the battle video: Z66G-WWWW-WWW2-QWGR

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna need to rush all of my pokemon to X before that date, I dislike subscriptions to the most extreme.

But it's $5 a year I think so if you're ever lucky enough to have an expendable income it isn't that much money.

I'm not a he. :P

Also, are you doing that for the purpose of editing the game save? Because there's an easier way to cheat in pokemon.
Should I use a Action Replay instead? (Sorry for gender confusion)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a