Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

JoshuaBojangles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have sturdy Carbinks? Horde battles are getting me no where and GTS is a mess where everyone wants legendaries for every single damn thing -_-

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Just got my first perfect IV male Fennekin the other night. Boy was that stressful, yet here I am working on getting a female Fennekin, and the 7:1 ratio in favor of males in breeding isn't helping.

Anyone have a safari that contains Riolu? I've been looking everywhere for someone to have one. I have an Ice Safari, containing Spheal, Sneasel, and Lapras, in case anyone was interested in exchanging FCs.

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So will that pokemon bank thing only work with B2/W2 or will it work with black/white as well? Because I might go back and play all my 4th gen games so I can transfer everything to X and complete my pokedex.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
So will that pokemon bank thing only work with B2/W2 or will it work with black/white as well? Because I might go back and play all my 4th gen games so I can transfer everything to X and complete my pokedex.
Pokemon Bank will work only with X & Y. PokeTransfer will work in all Gen 5 games.

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Bank will work only with X & Y. PokeTransfer will work in all Gen 5 games.
He meant to transfer pokémon from black and white to x and y.

EDIT: Also for PokéBank, I'm getting Black 2 and a Neoflash SMS4 (to flash save to the retail game). I found a SMS4 from here. Is DWTechz reliable?

max_6186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He meant to transfer pokémon from black and white to x and y.

EDIT: Also for PokéBank, I'm getting Black 2 and a Neoflash SMS4 (to flash save to the retail game). I found a SMS4 from here. Is DWTechz reliable?

I want know I can translate my poekmon form black without buy pokemon bank?

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Really?... I should try that sometime.
You'll most likely lose Gardevoir the next turn or have someone set up on you after you fire the Hyper Beam, so it is a big risk.
Yeah, it's basically a suicide move.
It might be useful in 3v3 or if Gardevoir is about to faint anyway but most of the time it's better to just use moonblast.
But a 150 BP move with a base 165 SP. A is crazy! I would probably do it just for the lolz xD

Reactions: Sonia

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, it's basically a suicide move.
It might be useful in 3v3 or if Gardevoir is about to faint anyway but most of the time it's better to just use moonblast.
But a 150 BP move with a base 165 SP. A is crazy! I would probably do it just for the lolz xD

Don't forget about pixilate making it a fairy move, so it gets STAB too. I think that was the main point of this :P

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Don't forget about pixilate making it a fairy move, so it gets STAB too. I think that was the main point of this :P
Wel, yeah. The stab part should be obvious. If you go for raw numbers its like a 225BP neutral move PLUS MegaGragy's 165 SP.A so it's really off the charts!
I kinda think that pixilate is wasted on Gardevoir, to be honest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat