• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Excited for other starters too. Hope they release mega stones for them alongside the bank as an event.

In other news, swept 5 matches this morning with the G-train (Gyarados). No brakes. I opened with Meowstic like usual and reflected, safeguarded and thunderwaved a few dudes. Most people still don't see meowstic very much and underestimate it. So they lose their sweepers and all the Rotoms, Chandeleurs, Klefkis are rendered useless to safeguard. Sweepers paralyzed and reflected.

Then Gdos comes out with the two walls and a perfectly safe Dragon Dance opening. If they have electric I go mega and shake it off. If not I might wait to reduce fighting and fairy move effectiveness. After a single dance I can basically sweep most teams. If I'm feeling super safe I can go for two and OHKO even defensive things like Quagsire and Rotom. I'll often fill the last slot as a counter pick to their team. It'll be either PowerHerbVolcarona/HelmetRestBronzong/LOGarchomp/FSTtar. All morning I didn't need to call on any of them.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Honestly I doubt anyone would be THAT lucky :P
still doesn't harm ask. and even when you're right, I read that you have a higher chance of shinys on friend safari and with a modest synchonizer as leader of your party the odds raises quite a bit to be fairly possible :teach:.
and after saying all that I still have very bad luck as shiny hunter, the very first shiny I caught is a pokemon I don't even like and masuda hates me. but I'll be doing masuda method until I get my precious shiny sparkly Goomy :hateit:.

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a noob question but what is the point of getting perfect IVs and specific natures?

I'm guessing the desire for female pokemon is because the female determines the species.

RioLucario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok So far I have 3 shinies:
Drowzee (ugh I hate this)
Maractus (Didn't even know this was a real pokemon, lol)
Helioptile (Awesome!!)

Currently I'm going for my 4th a shiny eevee for my eevee competitive team

icedragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
please if someone has dragon safari with shellgons trade FC with me i need one and if you have a moxie naive bagon please trade one to me i can offer some good things

Deadvolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm feeling a bit discouraged seeing Japan has already released at minimum three WonderCard wifi-event pokemon :/
What the hell man?!?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, I finally got a 40 chain. After that I spent 40 Super Repels running around spamming the Radar. Not a single shiny patch :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow