Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon Free eShop Demo Available on October 18th

68df8325-50a4-4a1d-90aa-145b01c01e22.png

Start training for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon with the Special Demo available in the Nintendo eShop on 10/18. Complete the demo to receive Ash-Greninja for transfer to Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, available 11/18!

:arrow:Source: GBAtemp Inbox

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
will the demo data you downloaded now be useful when it comes out say my Internets not that fast and i don't want to have to re download it again is their any way to insert the enc title key when it comes out into the cia

cheuble

squid
Trophies
XP
Country
France
will the demo data you downloaded now be useful when it comes out say my Internets not that fast and i don't want to have to re download it again is their any way to insert the enc title key when it comes out into the cia
WAIT A WEEK, it's not complicated!!!
I think there is an offset in the CIA that contains the encTitleKeys, not sure if it'll work thought

Reactions: migles

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
IMO redownloading would be faster than hex editing the titlekey in.

Reactions: Queno138

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
well the security bad because purchases are tied to the console and not just the nnid they will probs not make that mistake with the next handheld they make.
People can use a 3DS without an NNID, it is not stupid to tie purchased games to the console.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
can you download it on oct 18 midnight in your time zone
Usually, only the Friday (major retail 1st party eshop releases) games are released at midnight.
Tuesday releases are midday. They may break tradition since it's a big demo release. Anybody's guess.

Last edited by zoogie,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
eh but theres no downside to pirating 3ds games except that its illegal and you can even get them before the release date by doing it
I know all about that. I like supporting specific developers by buying their games. Even if I do pirate games I don't find worth buying.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Reactions: Azmort

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Me too, but retail carts only. I like making my own dumps to play, now that I don't need a computer to dump carts to .cia.
Same, I prefer physical, but some games, I can't find them here on physical stores so I end up buying the eShop version.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
That's good news, that means, the game will run smoother and the overworld has less loading sequences. I'm totally fine with it.
or maybe they had to remove it, cuz game so heavy enough without the 3d, so disabling 3d at all prevent rage directed at 3d :ha::ha::ha:

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Same, I prefer physical, but some games, I can't find them here on physical stores so I end up buying the eShop version.

well idk why the eshop versions are same price as cart since the carts cost money to make but i guess is better since you don't have to buy a huge sd card if you want alot of games

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
well idk why the eshop versions are same price as cart since the carts cost money to make but i guess is better since you don't have to buy a huge sd card if you want alot of games
That is not why I like physical copies... I like collecting the boxes.

Reactions: Azmort and migles

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
but phisical carts can last forever.
in some years the console eshop will shutdown, and the security really prevents you to create a backup of your data (it refuses to use an older backup)
sd cards wear out after some time... i had 2 already dying... and a thumb drive
i preefer to lose 1 game cart and that will be my fault, than my entire game collection...
however since we are talking about the real world, this is not a issue because piracy got our backs, in the real world, when nintendo doesn't "support" the console anymore and shut down the 3ds, we got piracy to make this electronical waste work

but enough of shit chat

I feel stupid for buying games that I could have gotten from freeShop.
i feel stupid to buy thoose 1-2 euro games from the eshop and end up being a total shit not worth even that small amount of money
(witch and hero for example, i regret it buying after 1 minute)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That is not why I like physical copies... I like collecting the boxes.
this... there is a lot of value of actually own it physycal...
the digitals is just data in another world..
however physycal copies you got something in the real world...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0