'My Time at Sandrock' gets gameplay overview trailer

sandrock.png

My Time at Sandrock, the follow-up to sandbox simulation RPG My Time at Portia, launches next month. Ahead of its release, publisher Focus Entertainment and developer Pathea Games have aired a gameplay overview trailer today:

Meet the passionate community who keeps Sandrock alive and kicking. These friendly and welcoming folks lead an increasingly challenging life in the desert, with resources becoming scarce and threats from the outside growing more determined. Join them as a builder and take on a crucial role to revive the town. It’s the start of a wonderful adventure filled with exploration, uncovered mysteries, crafting, dangers and heartwarming relationships.

Features of My Time at Sandrock include:

Build, craft, customize
Customize your character, get your workshop up and running, and start upgrading. But you're no average Builder, you're an adventurer! Sandrock is the place for you, with a vast open world to explore, brimming with secrets, resources, and an expansive narrative waiting to be discovered. Your trips will be key to unlocking and upgrading your tools, skills and abilities to grow into one of Sandrock’s most valued builders.

Explore, fight, loot
Your exploration won't be free of danger, however. Treacherous monsters are lurking to strip you of your resources. Luckily, you are not defenseless and will become quite the fighter as you train to master a wide range of weapons.

Meet, befriend, love
Your craft and adventures call for some relaxation time, which you'll find in Sandrock: shopping for new outfits, petting adorable animals and indulging in exciting mini-games. Chat with charming folks, find the perfect gifts to impress them, complete quests for them to form special bonds. You might even find love along the way, as Sandrock is a place where friendships can blossom into something more...

Multiplayer is on the way
Thanks to the online multiplayer mode, collaborate with up to three friends to unleash your builder's creativity, fight monsters, or just chill! Whatever playstyle, the little moments are always more fun with a friend.

Currently available in Early Access, My Time at Sandrock's v1.0 releases November 2nd on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hope the Switch load times aren’t intolerable like Portia. It utterly ruined the game for me and made me dread going in my house. Eventually I just gave up.

Character designs are still creepy, but less so.

Reactions: QCLasky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1