ROM Hack Pokemon Sun and Moon custom music mod help

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only have one
No you don't. Your file name in your sound folder is bgm_nj_vs_norapoke.dspadpcm.bcstm.bcstm. Turn on your file extensions and remove one of the .bcstms from that file name. Look at the picture from the sound folder that you uploaded. It clearly shows two .bcstm in the file name. :/ The file name should be bgm_nj_vs_norapoke.dspadpcm.bcstm.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

AlexRodriguez_2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How
No you don't. Your file name in your sound folder is bgm_nj_vs_norapoke.dspadpcm.bcstm.bcstm. Turn on your file extensions and remove one of the .bcstms from that file name. Look at the picture from the sound folder that you uploaded. It clearly shows two .bcstm in the file name. :/ The file name should be bgm_nj_vs_norapoke.dspadpcm.bcstm.
how do I change all the music in Pokémon sun

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How

how do I change all the music in Pokémon sun
Extract the game's contents (there are plenty of guides on how to do this but the only tip I will give you is look for a guide in this subforum by Asia81), go to the data/sound folder. That folder contains every bit of music in Sun/Moon. Make a note of the file names and place .bcstm files in your SaltySD/SunMoon/data/sound folder and MAKE SURE YOU NAME THEM PROPERLY. I have figured out some of the songs here.

I'm not gonna hold you hand this entire process.

AlexRodriguez_2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extract the game's contents (there are plenty of guides on how to do this but the only tip I will give you is look for a guide in this subforum by Asia81), go to the data/sound folder. That folder contains every bit of music in Sun/Moon. Make a note of the file names and place .bcstm files in your SaltySD/SunMoon/data/sound folder and MAKE SURE YOU NAME THEM PROPERLY. I have figured out some of the songs here.

Ok I'll do everything from the beginning

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also dose it matter if I download the music file here http://smashcustommusic.com/

AlexRodriguez_2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• IMG_0030.PNG
    IMG_0030.PNG
    47.6 KB · Views: 187

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok

So what do I do from here?
I've already told you what to do. I'm still not going to hold your hand. Do some research on how to properly set up SaltySD.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the iris song but only have 1 bcstm file
Yes and...? You are supposed to rename that .bcstm that you downloaded to the filename that matches one of the filenames listed here. That response that you quoted was for a completely different post of yours.

For the last time, I'm not going to hold your hand and tell you every single step you have to take. Google can tell you how to properly set up SaltySD.

AlexRodriguez_2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes and...? You are supposed to rename that .bcstm that you downloaded to the filename that matches one of the filenames listed here. That response that you quoted was for a completely different post of yours.

For the last time, I'm not going to hold your hand and tell you every single step you have to take. Google can tell you how to properly set up SaltySD.
Thank you for guiding me

Also what do I need to enable so the music files can load up in the game

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for guiding me

Also what do I need to enable so the music files can load up in the game
If you have the 1.1 update downloaded, you'll need to patch the code.bin from the update to work with SaltySD. Again, there are tutorials on Google on how to do this.

Lewis_Baines

Trophies
XP
Country
please help? whenever i create the sound folder inside the data folder in saltySD my 3ds deletes the sound folder and its contents when i put it back into my 3ds.
i am on CFW and currently have my game randomized if that makes a difference, thanks in advance x

CGNetwork

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KunoichiZ, SaltySD's save redirection worked well for me with an overwritable save file from the actual cart exported using JKSM and putting it into the correct folder. Also, when are you going to find the music for the VS. Tapu battle on your guide in Github?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him