Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have leaked online, more than a week ahead of the official release date

hero.jpeg

The time has come: Pokémon Scarlet has leaked, more than a week before its scheduled release date. After a handful of people shared screenshots from their early copies, someone dumped a copy of Pokémon Scarlet and uploaded it online, so spoilers and gameplay will soon flood the internet. Please remember that GBAtemp ToS prohibit sharing illegal warez.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe Violet is yet to leak.
just downloading mario and rabbids, bayonetta 3, and scarlet/violet for when I buy them soon. I figured two or all three of these would be getting dmca'd. since I'm all digital, I'd like to have a collection of what I have, just in case it was ever impossible to access your downloads. :)

Ecko3351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you trade Pokémon from switch emulator to switch? I wanna play it on my computer and trade my Pokémon to switch on release date.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And yet every time a switch game gets leaked its front page news :unsure:
Every time a new game get leaked, and is documented on the front page, you get people who ask for ROMs and in many cases post links to the ROM as well.

ninjafada

Trophies
XP
Country
France
30fps lock (if unlocked to 60 game goes twice speed) and sometime drop to 15, lots of npc have low rate animation until you are a few meters of them,
waiting for a patch

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
30fps lock (if unlocked to 60 game goes twice speed) and sometime drop to 15, lots of npc have low rate animation until you are a few meters of them,
waiting for a patch
would certainly not work with switch itself, ive been getting fps drop constantly
Would work better on yuzu/ryu i guess

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
waiting for a patch
I don't know if it's possible to fix performance. I played for about hors, and the number of entities is some places is huge and, as it's pokemon, every entitie carry a value table with it. Put this together with game freak's code incompetence, I don't believe it will run any better.

(Maybe on PC emulators)

MattyKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks to be pretty good, granted my last main line Pokemon game was Diamond / Pearl, but I did play through Pokemon: Legends Arceus and also enjoyed it, it seems like they did a mixture of things from PLA + Mainline games ( I assume the more recent ones. )

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is not very good. The pop-in is ridiculous and the jaggys in docked mode can't be fixed with any kind of patch. Probably the worst pokemon designs ever.

Reactions: Valwinz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol