ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

bwburke94

Gotta hack 'em all!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a glitch. I traded my level 20 Gible for the Beldum in Azalea Town, and Beldum new Zen Headbutt twice. :teach:
Why you'd trade a L20 Gible instead of a L19 Gible is beyond me, but this is likely a result of the move being on Beldum's learn list twice within a four-move span. Just like how some varieties of Missingno knew a duplicated move in Gen I.

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's possible, but the Sinnoh gym leaders don't have HGSS battle sprites. Also, their battle music isn't in HGSS either.
Doesn't really matter, it isn't an official gym battle, right?

As long as the sprites could magically be put in D:

Chido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now this may be completely off topic, but is there anyway to get the stuff for the pokewalker or is it gone forever if you missed downloading it?

wolfbite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game works well and I have been having fun. I do have one problem, I am using it on an acekard and whenever i trie to load cheats the bottom screen just freezes? everything is up to date and I have done what this forum says to change the numbers on the cheat list but nothing.

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
i do not know if this was resolved for Sacred Gold hack
but i have run into the safari zone white screen issue
twice now and seems like none of the grunts say
anything after beating them and the first grunt you
fight, after the first pokemon you beat of theirs
causes the ending battle music to happen but you
are still fighting that grunt though.

Edit: okay, it seems that anything like phone calls, random encounters,
etc. so it seems there is a major bug somewhere in the hack that causes
the crashes in the safari zone, as long as you have repel on and do not
answer any of the calls in there, you should be good

by any chance dray, i have to ask, what all will be included in the next
patch??

Patronus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bstiles.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Registered because I had a couple questions:

1. I've noticed that my Pokemon seem to be getting an oddly consistent amount of defense EVs even if I'm battling Pokemon that shouldn't give defense EVs. I'm not on the latest version, I'm on the previous version of Sacred Gold. So sorry if I missed that on the log. And relating to that...

2. If I want to update to the latest version, how can I do it while keeping my save file?

EDIT: Example of 1: I've been trying to focus on gaining special attack EVs and yet I'm getting this:

http://imgur.com/BEiJ1

I've even seen this on many of my Pokemon on their very first level up after catching them.

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Registered because I had a couple questions:

1. I've noticed that my Pokemon seem to be getting an oddly consistent amount of defense EVs even if I'm battling Pokemon that shouldn't give defense EVs. I'm not on the latest version, I'm on the previous version of Sacred Gold. So sorry if I missed that on the log. And relating to that...

2. If I want to update to the latest version, how can I do it while keeping my save file?

EDIT: Example of 1: I've been trying to focus on gaining special attack EVs and yet I'm getting this:

http://imgur.com/BEiJ1

I've even seen this on many of my Pokemon on their very first level up after catching them.

1. hmm.. i havent noticed this, i will be updating to the latest one that is up right now but i havent noticed this error yet, where is this happening at?

2. basically when you patch a clean version of the hack you're using, just rename the save to match the rom you're using and should be able to run it from the last place you saved :)

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I need to write a compiler for some other made-up language in Haskell, write some sort of server-client socket application to receive numbers sent by a file I've been given, and either write an essay on privacy in databases or form a database and make up some SQL queries for it.

Then I also have to revise for a class test for one of my Algorithms modules, then there's a small problem sheet to hand in for that module the week after.

Then I have about 4 exams in January to revise for...

Busy stuff. D= But yeah, I do need to come back and fix this up at some point, definitely.

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
lol, dray may i ask, what you have to do on the hack?

as for the safari zone stuff i can keep redo'ing it to find out why the freezing is happening

also, ran into some weird stuff last night, for the starters you get from the quiz masters and getting the legendaries, i noticed the quiz masters have respawned and allow me to get the other starters from them, is this a issue or did you program it in like that? if so, thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi