ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

AlaxteR_05

HaCk FaN EspeCiallY DrayAnoS WOrkS!
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
umm when will you release the next version hope sooner . please can you change the game corner game, and some bugs on DS r4 tnx your gane is so really radical :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :yay: :yay: :yay: :lol:

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
V2... err, it's been so long since I worked on that that I can't even remember where I was now. >_> I don't think that'll be appearing for a while... university is about to unleash a tidal wave on me.

I'll pull up some more screenshots soon maybe. I'm expecting a release between 1-3 weeks from now.

And yeah, I probably will end up eating those update words. :X
By V2 are you referring to BB2/VW2 or SG/SS?

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
V2... err, it's been so long since I worked on that that I can't even remember where I was now. >_> I don't think that'll be appearing for a while... university is about to unleash a tidal wave on me.

I'll pull up some more screenshots soon maybe. I'm expecting a release between 1-3 weeks from now.

And yeah, I probably will end up eating those update words. :X
By V2 are you referring to BB2/VW2 or SG/SS?
Well BB2/VW2 doesn't even have a V1 yet so...

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you try to get it out around the 26:th? :D

That's when my autumn break starts, so I'll have more time to play this :3

maldo04

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
dray is there a way to solve the problem with steven in vermilion? i really want to catch every pokemon to fight arceus so i need him to talk and leave to pewter to get the others hoenn starters :S
hahaha. I hope you can help me I finished saffrom city and i gave the doll to the copycat girl.
by the way awesome hack!! (sorry for the trouble)

HaRaM

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,
Sorry if this has already been said but when i go into Viridian forest on SG and go to talk to Mew and it teleports away my game freezes and not sure why and I'm on an R4card v1.62b so if you could help me ill be very happy.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,
Sorry if this has already been said but when i go into Viridian forest on SG and go to talk to Mew and it teleports away my game freezes and not sure why and I'm on an R4card v1.62b so if you could help me ill be very happy.
No fix, you have to port your sav file to an emulator, catch the Mew, then put it back on the R4. Or just skip it

HaRaM

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,
No fix, you have to port your sav file to an emulator, catch the Mew, then put it back on the R4. Or just skip it
Thanks for the quick reply but its not really important I already have a Mew from using the event codes I was just wondering if I could get it by catching it.

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't count on it, he just released BB2/VW2 and he told me he wanted a break.

So we'll have to wait for a while longer.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't say they're unplayable, but inconvenient, perhaps. I haven't got time to do them at the moment though, and it doesn't help that I have completely lost track of how much I've actually done towards V2. x.x

But yeah, I wouldn't expect it for a while. Sorry.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It was an option I was considering, but IDK. I had already fixed all of the issues on Route 47, so I might just try and continue. I'll have to finish my 999 TM thingymajig if I do it that way, but I have a record of that somewhere I believe, so it should be possible.

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I were thinking, you made Hoenn gymleaders battleable in BB2/VW2, is it still impossible to make Sinnoh gymleaders battleable here?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...