ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to place the other version's Dragon in N's castle? Since Dragonspiral tower is used
Not a bad idea, but I ended up getting lazy and putting it in Dragonspiral anyway. Maybe if a scripting tool ever comes out...

Also, looks like BB2VW2 might be delayed a bit. The transfer wasn't quite as smooth as I hoped...

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Basically the script file is incompatible between the Japanese and American version, so every item change, legendary script and trainer script I did I have to do all over again. There's unfortunately no way around it as far as I can tell. Thankfully, everything else does seem to work.

Challenge Mode will be harder than Normal Mode, yeah, and certainly more difficult than the Challenge Mode the actual game presents. I think.

Speaking of Challenge Mode...

2nasoq0.png

Reactions: 1 person

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to get as much as I can into it before I actually release it. It should be up to V3 standard for BB/VW and there shouldn't be that many bugs since I haven't messed with the scripts quite as much as SG/SS. Well, that and I'm not counting on a tool to do the work and not mess it up.

But yeah, it'll be chock full of the usual content I put in. I doubt there'll be that many changes after the first release.

Reactions: 1 person

G_Sylar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am too waitin for Dray's work to play BW2, like I did with the previous version, as I played the clean rom up to the second gym.

Dray, can we have some more screenshots? Or an estimated release date? Or both :D

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not having played the original game before my hack always surprises me. If I weren't the creator, I'd still rather experience both o_o;

Yeah, there won't be anything as drastic as the whole Eevee thing. My scripting knowledge is a bit weak in 5th gen, so I've only really been able to duplicate scripts. That does however mean some extra gift Pokémon, a couple extra trainer fights and the legendary on-field encounters, however.

V2... err, it's been so long since I worked on that that I can't even remember where I was now. >_> I don't think that'll be appearing for a while... university is about to unleash a tidal wave on me.

I'll pull up some more screenshots soon maybe. I'm expecting a release between 1-3 weeks from now.

And yeah, I probably will end up eating those update words. :X

Rurikar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll pull up some more screenshots soon maybe. I'm expecting a release between 1-3 weeks from now.

And yeah, I probably will end up eating those update words. :X

I have almost zero interest in playing Pokemon Black 2, however I am super pumped for Blaze Black 2 and can't wait for the first release! The first game changed the way I played pokemon forever.

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The things is that after playing your hacks I can't go back to the standard Pokémon experience, it is too easy and feels like a waste of time when I could play somethings much more awesome!

I can relate to the school stuff, I am doing the IB programme and it is destroying my social life, hahaha...

bwburke94

Gotta hack 'em all!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
V1 simply wasn't good compared to BB/VW. V2 should be better, I guess. Maybe you can figure out a way to fix the possibility of the game becoming unwinnable via fainting one-off legendaries.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper