ROM Hack Pokemon Rumble World Diamonds/P Tool

PandaMayFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, is this still being worked on? This is a really great tool and I'd love to see updates for it
You set the rank super high, like 9,999,999, and pokémon in stages will be surprisingly weak but when captured are extremely strong.
But it only works for one stage, after clearing any stage it recalculates your rank.
So I could use that method to make a really powerful legendary? And is there a way to make your rank stick at all? I put it up to 79 and it just reverted, I think I did something wrong

AkiraX3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The Rank calculates itself even if you try to modify it,
but you can use this trick to create some powerful pokemon.

Yes, it´s working.

MiniMewtwo2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Hey, there.

VJBonT6.png

MxpOsWQ.jpg

k5KRpLY.jpg

This is a tool that can open up Pokemon Rumble World's save files and let you edit your diamonds/P/Collected Pokemon and save the result as either a compressed or decompressed folder.

Instructions:

Hit the "Open Compressed" button and open the 00slot00 folder in your exported save. Edit values, and save the compressed result.

If you want to hex edit the save, save it as a decompressed folder, hex edit any files you want, open it again using the "Open Decompressed" button, then save the compressed result back to your original folder.

If you want to do all this manually, here's how files in the save work:

0x30 byte header {
8 byte signature, "cAVIAR4\00";
4 byte crc32 of compressed data; // Big Endian
0x1C bytes unused;
4 byte isCompressed; // Little Endian, 01/00
4 byte DecompressedSize; // Big Endian
}
Followed by compressed data/decompressed data depending on the isCompressed flag. The data, if compressed, is compressed with zlib's default compression.

WARNING: If you re-import a save, remember to delete the secure value before doing so or your save may be detected as corrupted.

WARNING: Changes are likely to fail to save to pokemon that you have "Favorited" right now, I'm not sure why this happens. I'm kind of working on it.

WARNING: Changing a pokemon to a species you do not already own causes it to be registered as owned in your pokedex but doesn't actually increase your rank...I would be careful about doing this.

Source is available on my Github: https://github.com/SciresM/Rumble-World-Save-Tool/

Um... is there another way to find the 00slot00 file cause I'm using an SD reader to try and do this or is there a certain program I need?

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um... is there another way to find the 00slot00 file cause I'm using an SD reader to try and do this or is there a certain program I need?

You exported the save with savedatafiler, right? Just do a search for 00slot00 in the "filer" folder on the root of your SD card.

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
SciresM, can you add support for +++ and ++++ traits today or tomorrow, please?
Edit: Never mind. I forked the project and modified it, then built it. And yes, +++ and ++++ traits are working fine, although Brawny+++ and Brawny++++ on 1000+ power Pokemon make them have between 1 and 40 HP, so they get 1HKOed easily, and Punchy+++ and Punchy++++ in the same situation make your Pokemon do microscopic amounts of damage (sometimes no damage at all). So, as a rule of thumb, use a little reasoning when using +++ and ++++ traits, since they may have unintended consequences (although they are easily fixable by reverting to lower-level traits)

hamstrman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So from this and other threads I've been reading requiring the use of Gateway, SKY3DS is useless in this respect? Is SKY3DS limited to just playing 3DS games or does it have these capabilities? I'd love to have a gazillion gems...

AkiraX3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sky3DS Emulates an real Gaming Cartridge.
Thats the only thing it can do.

So if you want to customize, create homebrew or something like that, you need a GW eta. cfw and the right FW on your o/n 3DS

hamstrman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky3DS Emulates an real Gaming Cartridge.
Thats the only thing it can do.

So if you want to customize, create homebrew or something like that, you need a GW eta. cfw and the right FW on your o/n 3DS

Thanks for the response! Is it possible to pay someone with Gateway to rip a save file for me? Or is there a blank hacked save file out there somewhere?

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
SciresM, can you add support for +++ and ++++ traits today or tomorrow, please?
Edit: Never mind. I forked the project and modified it, then built it. And yes, +++ and ++++ traits are working fine, although Brawny+++ and Brawny++++ on 1000+ power Pokemon make them have between 1 and 40 HP, so they get 1HKOed easily, and Punchy+++ and Punchy++++ in the same situation make your Pokemon do microscopic amounts of damage (sometimes no damage at all). So, as a rule of thumb, use a little reasoning when using +++ and ++++ traits, since they may have unintended consequences (although they are easily fixable by reverting to lower-level traits)

can you share the edited version of this editor with +++ & ++++ capability... thanks and have a nice day...

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
So I love this tool and I see that some people are having trouble figuring it out, so I made a video guide (of course crediting SciresM and linking to this thread.) So if anybody is having trouble and need to actually SEE how to get it to work, check this out!

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This game is a terrible game, and nintendo made it freemium game and everyone start playing shitty games...

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's simple to do it.

First: Grab SaveDataFiller and go to de 'user' section and export the save (Y) with ID 1646
Second: Copy the folder located in the SD://filler/user/
Third: Open the savedata tool and search the 00slot00.dat in the folder you have copied
Forth: When you have located the file open it and edit the amount of Diamonds or Poke that you want.
After that save it and re-copy the folder to the SD again.
Fift: Open the SFD now we are goig to re-import the save but before that you need to delete the secure value or your save will be corrupted, for that in the 'User' section locate the ID 1646 and hit (R+Y) to delete the secure value.
After that go to de 'SD' section and import the modified data(A).
Finaly: Open the game and enjoy the Diamonds♦, Poke, whatever you had edited.

It's not hard as it seems.
The problem was "discovering" wich was the rigth save ID XD I was almost asking here but I found here XD also thank you!

SneakyShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to make the "Extra Data" on the 3DS Settnings to make them to run a unsigned code by using a program with our computers and adding the unsigned code in the file "Extra Data"(Whatever the game is) to be able to export the saved data from the game?

Reactions: Jwiz33 and Margen67

Baraatje123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi
I have a small question, cause the internet is confusing me.
I have a (Old)3Ds with firmware 9.7.0-25E
Is gateway compatible with this?
Some sites say it is, while others don't.
I plan on buying it, but I want to know if it'll actually be useful

Also, I bought 3k diamonds in Rumble World. Can the fact that I already bought diamonds mess things up?
Kinda new to stuff like this, and I want to know it for sure before doing stuff

I really want to beat that final mission which seems to be unbeatable, even with Punchy+ ~2200 Dialga >_<

Thanks!

Reactions: hamstrman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work