ROM Hack Pokemon Hoenn White

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-236924

This looks like this is going to be awesome.
I will probably try it out at some point.

I don't mind it being in Unova if it has the R/S/E Pokémon, Gym Leaders and music. :)

pokepower22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oops sorry i made a mistake whith the Xdelta,i ment xdeltaUI mod,for some reason it only works with that for R4i.sdhc.

holoflame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol me too, but I can't insert it unless someone gives me a looped, edited theme.

Hmm, as i've been tinkering around with midi's on my own, I rather extend the part that needs to be looped like 999 times, and that worked out very well.
Like someone is going to sit out for one fight for about 15 hours?

Maybe this is an idea?

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
That method will probably result in the sseq file being ridiculously big, though, so insertion would be impossible (or at least difficult, music isn't my forté).

KingDrapion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
lol me too, but I can't insert it unless someone gives me a looped, edited theme.

Hmm, as i've been tinkering around with midi's on my own, I rather extend the part that needs to be looped like 999 times, and that worked out very well.
Like someone is going to sit out for one fight for about 15 hours?

Maybe this is an idea?

That method will probably result in the sseq file being ridiculously big, though, so insertion would be impossible (or at least difficult, music isn't my forté).
Drayano is right, the sseq needs to be smaller than the original sseq file for it to work.

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i have some questions about this hack, first, if i get to complete the main story, can i do the things after clearing it?, and when i get to clear main story, can i do things again, such the elite 4?, or do they get stronger like the original game?, the first gym battle is a triple battle or single battle?, and in the dreamyard, do we still get the elemental monkeys or another pokemon instead of them?, going to download this hack, it seems interesting

KingDrapion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have some questions about this hack, first, if i get to complete the main story, can i do the things after clearing it?, and when i get to clear main story, can i do things again, such the elite 4?, or do they get stronger like the original game?, the first gym battle is a triple battle or single battle?, and in the dreamyard, do we still get the elemental monkeys or another pokemon instead of them?, going to download this hack, it seems interesting
Ok, everything after the Ghetsis battle is unedited (Trainers and wild pokemon in Route 11 etc) but rivals and elite 4 still have Hoenn pokemon in rematch. Elemental monkeys still in dreamyard (Im leaving them so pokedex does not crash) and first GYM battle is single battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...