ROM Hack Pokemon HGSS US -> J Translation patch.

Canolli

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Hey uhhh, I know this probably sounds stupid but how does this work?
Sorry it's just I'm a complete noob in gaming in general. My cousin gave me an R4 and it has Pokemon Soul Silver (A game I've wanted to play since a while because Silver! and Gold! and Lyra/Kotone! Also Red and Green). The problem though is that when I click the game it just stays white. So uhhh yeah.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hey uhhh, I know this probably sounds stupid but how does this work?
Sorry it's just I'm a complete noob in gaming in general. My cousin gave me an R4 and it has Pokemon Soul Silver (A game I've wanted to play since a while because Silver! and Gold! and Lyra/Kotone! Also Red and Green). The problem though is that when I click the game it just stays white. So uhhh yeah.
this is a very outdated patch i believe, for older methods of loading the game..

your problem is very likely the anti piracy the game got. create a new thread because this is from 2010, and it's necrobump..
state your problem in a new thread, probably you can get that r4 with retrogamefan updates, card updating or something like cheats to bypass the anti piracy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2