Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey Raqib add M3 DS Real to confirmed working cards ive played and beat the entire game with your 3.0 patch
yaynds.gif

AionDarkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow.. that was kinda mean Raqib12. What he meant was if you can combine someone's story translations with your patch pretty much. Not actually translate it yourself. You didn't have to go insulting him. You said YOU won't do the story yourself.. but combining someone's story is kinda different. I'm really losing respect for you. You say you won't do it cause you feel like you're competing with nintendo yet you throw in a new english logo. Isn't that like the same thing.. trying to out do nintendo's logo.. really now
sleep.gif

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AionDarkness said:
Wow.. that was kinda mean Raqib12. What he meant was if you can combine someone's story translations with your patch pretty much. Not actually translate it yourself. You didn't have to go insulting him. You said YOU won't do the story yourself.. but combining someone's story is kinda different. I'm really losing respect for you. You say you won't do it cause you feel like you're competing with nintendo yet you throw in a new english logo. Isn't that like the same thing.. trying to out do nintendo's logo.. really now
sleep.gif

That's not what he said, he asked me specifically "can you work with the story translation and deliver a full translation?"
Even if he was asking me to collab with Magnius, it's obvious that he wants to work alone. So not only is he pestering me, but on top of that, Magnius too. Insulting him wasn't "nice" but he's the one trying to start stuff with other members.
I said absolutely everything except story would be translated, and that's how it's gonna be. If you don't like it, then don't use the patch, simple as that.

Apextreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
AionDarkness said:
sleep.gif

That has ALSO (News everyone) been answered, they won't team up, and please stop asking so many retarded questions. Its like please this and please that, i'm sure the author of the patch never imagined he would be asked so many questions, he only wanted to do a patch, that's all.
This Topic is for giving thanks and possibly giving hints of what to do, ONE time. Not to answer the same Questions forever. READ people, READ. And if the website is loading slow, well, be patient.
I know I'am , and I'm still alive.

I hate these people that change the meaning of what's going on.
Raqib had to post something to that person, he started with the insults, and i wont be surprised if megadude1 appears apologizing.

Keep on Raqib!

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Apextreme
Well said xD, it's people like you that make doing the remainder of this translation worthwhile.

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
alright! this is my FINAL work *i hope* I took in ideas from all and try to make the best outta it, but here goes..

(added "version" in the LOGO)
Alternative LOGO #1 (HG):
verlogoheartgoldversion.png

Alternative LOGO #1 (SS):
verlogosoulsilverversio.png

(shouldn't have any WHITE lines on the boarder)
Alternative LOGO #2 (HG):
noverlogoheartgoldbitma.png

Alternative LOGO #2 (SS):
noverlogosoulsilververs.png

Download >> BITMAP Format for both Alternative LOGO(s):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8t4t8h

Until then POKe GAMEFREAKS lol.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raqib12 said:
@Apextreme
Well said xD, it's people like you that make doing the remainder of this translation worthwhile.

You mean the ass kissers. Raqib, people are going to constantly ask that. Get over it, stop replying to them, and move on. You should have better things to do. And now, I'm going to ask a question myself, and I'm going to make it 200% clear so you don't flame me. Because I ain't reading through 70+ pages to find my answer.

Will your patch be able to be overpatched with another patch? Say, someone translates just the story and nothing else. Is it possible to use your patch, and then repatch the ROM with a second patch, essentially combining them. Now don't go and say I'm asking you to do the full translation; I'm not. I'm asking if it's possible to overlap patches. Your patch, and another potential patch.

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Romruto said:
alright! this is my FINAL work *i hope* I took in ideas from all and try to make the best outta it, but here goes..

(added "version" in the LOGO)
Alternative LOGO #1 (HG):
verlogoheartgoldversion.png

Alternative LOGO #1 (SS):
verlogosoulsilverversio.png

(shouldn't have any WHITE lines on the boarder)
Alternative LOGO #2 (HG):
noverlogoheartgoldbitma.png

Alternative LOGO #2 (SS):
noverlogosoulsilververs.png

Download >> BITMAP Format for both Alternative LOGO(s):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8t4t8h

Until then POKe GAMEFREAKS lol.

Absolutely fantastic. Romruto, you too are one of the motivators in this project xD, we should do a collab together in the future (if I can find a hacker, I really want to do Shining Force Feather or Deltora Quest)

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I finally managed to get the 4.5 patch downloaded and boy the logo's nothing short of amazing even though i got a sneak preview in this thread but seeing it on screen was awesome.. Nice work raqib12,rykin n romruto keep it up..

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
romruto, your english logo #1 is better, much better and more authentic to both the english and japanese, I love it. I would have asked if you would keep the symbols for heart and soul in them, respectively, but the picture in my head of it looks too cluttered...

... and raqib12, im loving the translation, im actually following all of the translations going on here...
Keep Up The Good Work! All Of You!!!

Virgil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does only 3.6 work for no$gba? If so, can someone re-post the link for it, or put the AR code for it to work for 4.5?

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Virgil said:
Does only 3.6 work for no$gba? If so, can someone re-post the link for it, or put the AR code for it to work for 4.5?

Use DeSmuME with 4.5; you don't need a cheatcode at all. If you go to the first post and see my YouTube video, you will see it runs at 100% full speed
smile.gif

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
desmume goes very slow :wtf:

do u know what settings to set it do for it to work good?

and where do i put my save file? my friends having trouble with no gba

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acenima said:
desmume goes very slow :wtf:

do u know what settings to set it do for it to work good?

and where do i put my save file? my friends having trouble with no gba

QUOTE[Video]
Window Rotate=0
Filter=0
Width=256
Height=384
Window Size=1
Window width=256
Window height=384
WindowPosX=416
WindowPosY=0
Window Force Ratio=1
FrameSkip=0
[Display]
FrameCounter=0
ScreenGap=0
[RamWatch]
SaveWindowPos=0
RWWindowPosX=0
RWWindowPosY=0
Auto-load=0
[Watches]
Recent Watch 1=
Recent Watch 2=
Recent Watch 3=
Recent Watch 4=
Recent Watch 5=
[0.9.4+]
armFixCycleCount=0
armFastFetchExecute=0
[General]
Recent Rom 1=
Recent Rom 2=
Recent Rom 3=
Recent Rom 4=
Recent Rom 5=
Recent Rom 6=
Recent Rom 7=
Recent Rom 8=
Recent Rom 9=
Recent Rom 10=
[3D]
Renderer=2
HighResolutionInterpolateColor=1
AlternateFlush=1
[FrameLimit]
FrameLimit=1
[GBAslot]
type=0
[Sound]
SoundCore2=2
SoundBufferSize=2940
Volume=100
SPUInterpolation=1
SPUAdpcmCache=1
[Firmware]
favColor=11
bMonth=1
bDay=15
Language=1
nickName=
Message=

These are the settings I use.

kirbydragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Raqib12, do you need another translator? I've messaged you directly and posted in this topic about it already.
I only know how to use thenewpoketext so far, and I've done my own changes to Pokegear, Pokedex, etc, which were or still are Japanese in your mods.
I know what specific narcs have been changed in your mod, but I don't know how to do similar mods of my own.
If you want me to translate anything specific in "msg.narc", just give me the file id or what it is in the game.
Cheers.

Skip00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm back again
smile.gif

I just noticed that my Dragonair has a Shiny Golden Leaf on it's status page with some Japanese writing next to it (It's in the top half of the screen beneath it's personality and where I caught it etc.)
Just wondering if you could translate that too
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j