Status
Not open for further replies.

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you may want to try and fix the touch screen Yes/No screen, If possible

Do you think you can work with the story translators and deliver a full translation?

Keep up the good work.
yaynds.gif

Madwaffler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
megadude1 said:

Do you think you can work with the story translators and deliver a full translation?

Keep up the good work.
yaynds.gif
for the last time he said he was not going to do the story

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
@unseenhero it usually takes approx 20 seconds not more

@ifish i think its common in most forums where ppl get agitated if one asks question already asked in a thread that has a lot of pages.. and can u believe i'm on the slowest connection amongst u all i think.. lol

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Madwaffler said:
megadude1 said:

Keep up the good work.
yaynds.gif

I know that, thats why I said "do you think you CAN work with the story translators"

Idiot

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SWEET it works only thing so far i don't like (i don't have 1 badge yet i am over training) is how heart gold is spelled its looks to bouncy (it looks like font Comic Sans MS)

Lol its so funny now my pokemon have stupid names XD and i found out my butterfree only has confusion to attack with XD

Madwaffler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
megadude1 said:
Madwaffler said:
megadude1 said:

Keep up the good work.
yaynds.gif

I know that, thats why I said "do you think you CAN work with the story translators"

Idiot
He said he was not doing a story translation. Why would he then go about and make a story translation? Also if you looked at the other topics you would know none of the translators want help from each other. So the next time you decide to be an ignorant assclown actually know what you're talking about.

Apextreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
YayMii said:
Hey Raqib, can you use the official logos? They can be found here.

That has been already asked, he rather use a more metallic style for the logos to keep the Japanese feeling, which i found to be great.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
doesnt any find the heart gold (if using heart gold) dont know aobut soul silver but look more bouncy than the original looks? (straight i think theres example on page 70 or something)

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
megadude1 said:

Keep up the good work.
yaynds.gif

If you look around this forum section, I believe someone is already working on a story mode translation, not Raqib.

person101

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The logo Romruto made is pretty good. A suggestion I'd like to make is that the word "version" be put under SoulSilver/HeartGold since the official logo has it. In my opinion, that would make it seem more authentic.

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
some people dont wanna go looking threw 71 pages to fune everything

Even though it's on the very first page. That's the only page that ever matters.
tongue.gif

megadude1 said:
Madwaffler said:
QUOTE(megadude1 @ Sep 18 2009, 02:49 AM) I think you may want to try and fix the touch screen Yes/No screen, If possible

Keep up the good work.
yaynds.gif

Idiot

That's exactly the same thing as asking me to do a translation, you idiot. Don't go around calling other people idiots until you learn what one is yourself. I made it fairly clear that I wasn't going to do the story, if you're too blind to ask that again, then there's obviously a problem.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raqib12 said:
ifish said:
some people dont wanna go looking threw 71 pages to fune everything

Even though it's on the very first page. That's the only page that ever matters.
tongue.gif

megadude1 said:
Madwaffler said:
QUOTE(megadude1 @ Sep 18 2009, 02:49 AM) I think you may want to try and fix the touch screen Yes/No screen, If possible

Keep up the good work.
yaynds.gif

Idiot

That's exactly the same thing as asking me to do a translation, you idiot. Don't go around calling other people idiots until you learn what one is yourself. I made it fairly clear that I wasn't going to do the story, if you're too blind to ask that again, then there's obviously a problem.

Insulting them isn't going to help. Should know that by now after about 70 pages worth of spam. Just ignore them and move on. Not worth the time, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j