ROM Hack Pokémon Hack Screening Thread

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
^^^
i wanted to start a new thread but somehow it ended here.
This ain't a game, this a theory of mine (which works) about how one can change a rom to another without having to buy or download one ...only the patch
for eg.you can change a pokemon plat rom to a pokemon b/w 2 english rom or a pokemon modded rom with a single patch(about 30mb)

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
change a pokemon plat rom to a pokemon b/w 2 english rom
Excuse me what now?
funny-gifs-nope.gif

Sorry but that sentence is very hard to believe

Reactions: Nxenz and Castiel

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was moved here because all Pokemon hacking threads need to be screened first before they are posted
Following what he just said, It isnt a hack. Its a sort of tutorial on how to use a patch thing.
So i think it should get its own thread in the NDS tutorial section.
It makes more sense there

Reactions: Nxenz

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'll upload a patch tomorrow which will change a clean us pokemon platinum to a pokemon white 2 project pokemon v4 eng rom (it may be a little big ..about 40mb)

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
It was moved here because all Pokemon hacking threads need to be screened first before they are posted
Following what he just said, It isnt a hack. Its a sort of tutorial on how to use a patch thing.
i think it will work here fine(in a new thread) (maybe pinned)
imagine what this concept could do!
Eg. You want to play a clean or modded hg/ss game but you have to download/dump one but with one single patch(15 to 20 mb) you could convert a pokemon pt rom to the a modded/clean hgss game you want!
I think a pokemon bw or pt rom should be standardized .

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i think it will work here fine(maybe pinned)
Eg. You want to play a clean or modded hg/ss game but you have to download/dump one but with one single patch(15 to 20 mb) you could convert a pokemon pt rom to the a modded/clean hgss game you want! I think a pokemon bw or pt rom should be standardized .
Video evidence, or you are crazy.

Reactions: Nxenz

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
i think it will work here fine(maybe pinned)
Eg. You want to play a clean or modded hg/ss game but you have to download/dump one but with one single patch(15 to 20 mb) you could convert a pokemon pt rom to the a modded/clean hgss game you want! I think a pokemon bw or pt rom should be standardized .
Video evidence, or you are crazy.
will put video on youtube at
9am gmt +0 on 8th july

Take this thread seriously if you expect us to take your hack seriously. If it's legit, it will definitely get its own thread.
I promise you that this not a joke and i am pretty serious. This is not a hack, i was making a new thread and posted it but i dont know how it ended here(maybe automoved)
i wont be able to put a proof patch or video just now as i'm using / viewing gbatemp on my mobile and it is about 12:10am here in india

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
^^^ Dear twinretro I did not have any intention to double post, I happened to be using gbatemp on my Nokia C5 and didn't see it, sorry.

As for the Video proof of my theory(see pg 8 end)on file trip!

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Whos stupid idea was it to merge the threads anyway?

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)