Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Which would still require that they transmit the MAC during online play. They would not do this kind of useless anti-cheat if they would have thought of this in the beginning so I'm rather positive they can't check the MAC of the machine. And like stated it's not unique. The chance of two NDS having the same MAC is still rather high depending on what range of MAC values they use.

lawliet

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.domain.kefi.org
XP
Country
Senegal
I think each DS has a unique WFC ID when it firsts connect to the network. They could ban that. Of course, you can reset your ID by using the remove data option in your DS but I think that will erase all your other Nintendo WFC based game info as well.

Hyzera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can still go on GTS using my hax diamond, so can my legit diamond. I just uploaded a lvl 100 shuckle that is obviously hacked (ID is 01337, caught in NINTENDO WORLD, at level 100, shiny , pokerus, over 700 def) trading that shuckle for an any lvl bidoof.

imma see if i get banned for it. =]
Also, the duping pokemon over GTS still works, will they ban people for that? since i duped that shuckle to put on GTS
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hey guys.