jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
"Word is that Nintendo are banning people using Action Replay on Pokemon. So far the codes that have been used by banned players are:

‘National-Dex (After talking with Game Director)
Catching All 493 Pokemon
All Shiny’

Thanks to Floyd for the tip!

-Andy "

source: http://www.wii60.com/502/nintendo-banning-ar-pokemon/

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
well my brother says he can no longer log in to wifi with his R4+dslite
he was only using the all 493 cheat

edit he cannot connect as of june 9
rofl2.gif

Wolfsclaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh well, that doesnt change the fact that players can put their cheated pkmn on GTS. i could just create a pokemon on pokesav with perfect IVs & EVs and the stats for that, make it a shiny and put it in my boxes like 200 times and i'd be the king on gts. :/

P

pasc

Hope they won't ban flashcard users, cause that would harm the Wifi Connection even more, or ?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so stupid, they're just pokemon its not like they are real

So you'd be okay if a bunch of people started playing whatever game you play and did this? What if you played WOW and the game just came out. You've leveled up to level 6 and everyone else you run across in the game kicks your butt because they cheated and are at level 60 already. Would that be fair? The levels aren't real.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Well I hope they follow suite with other Wi-Fi games, all this cheating completely destroys the point of Nintendo WFC, I don't really care too much about Pokemon, but in stuff like Mario Kart its well annoying.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I hope they follow suite with other Wi-Fi games, all this cheating completely destroys the point of Nintendo WFC, I don't really care too much about Pokemon, but in stuff like Mario Kart its well annoying.

yeah hopefully they sort out mario kart :'( Lets just hope there no way they can detect flash cards. I doubt they can but im always paranoid about stuff like that
laugh.gif

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
so stupid, they're just pokemon its not like they are real

So you'd be okay if a bunch of people started playing whatever game you play and did this? What if you played WOW and the game just came out. You've leveled up to level 6 and everyone else you run across in the game kicks your butt because they cheated and are at level 60 already. Would that be fair? The levels aren't real.
Cheating in WoW ( or any other MMORPG for that matter ) is done different and is even more pervertic than some stupid CS:S n00b running around with a pokemon cheat. Those are cry-babies and dealing with them is like banning people with dirty faces from a clean room while all the rest is trampling in with shoes full of dirt.

It's okay that they try to do something but banning "obvious" cheaters which every idiot on the surface of earth notices and will not play against is hardly any valuable anti-cheat mentality. Reminds me a lot on VAC/Punkbuster: lots of hot vapour and nothing behind it... especially nothing noteworthy.

Anti-Cheat has anyways to be done on the software level and not the hardware ( aka wifi ) level. This is just big time bullshit to make yourself look better than you are. Games which allow cheating already are doomed. No way to fix this with hardware level mugging around. It's like a hydra: kill a handfull of obvious cheaters just to gain a box full of new ones.

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
The only way its ok to cheat is once youve finished a game and its outside of multiplayer.

Whats the point in buying/playing a game when you just cheat your way through it? Once you're done then cheating's cool to put some enjoyment back into the game.

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
By 'cheaters' does it mean people who have gone "OMG WTF HAX!" and made themselves Lv100 pokemans with max IVs, EVs etc or does it mean people who gave themselves a Charmander?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==