SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odori said:
I have a bit of a problem:

I am using an acekard 2i, and after I name my character (on either black or white), I go to a black screen. How do I fix this?
which firmware version do you have of AKAIO? if you don't have 1.7.1 your firmware is outdated. just to lyk even if you update there is still no current way to get b/w to work. Just be patient for a fix
smile.gif

Crahlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can't find the lines to replace with hex edit... Probably because it's for Black, I have white.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Crahlo said:
Can't find the lines to replace with hex edit... Probably because it's for Black, I have white.

Nope, it's supposed to be for White according to someone posting in another thread. I think it's fake to be honest. Hence the reason people are posting "NOT CONFIRMED" when they post it. Everybody wants to be known as a hero for making the game playable for people.

edit : Sorry my mistake, misread the other thread. It was for Black.

magicuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep hex address seem to be diffrent in black then white just checked btw the hex fix does not fix the ap exp just tried it on black .....

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Crahlo said:

Nope, it's supposed to be for White according to someone posting in another thread. I think it's fake to be honest. Hence the reason people are posting "NOT CONFIRMED" when they post it. Everybody wants to be known as a hero for making the game playable for people.
so trolly the hex edits for white

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Klavier Gavin said:
Its really fun how Nintendo aims to annoy us all, This really kind of made of laugh

They aim to stop you, not annoy you.

The AP is pretty funny, it's smart.

To be fair, Nintendo isn't that naive. They know they can't fully stop piracy, so their objective really is to annoy or stall the types who don't know what they're doing. They hope to get them to actually buy the game, and it's worked with games like BiS and HGSS.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Crahlo said:

I found the lines in Black. I can tell you that it didn't do anything for Desmume and Ideas emulators.
Well... it did something... Not allow the game to load @_@

It also still gave the same error as before when using in YSMenu.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
XXLANCEXX said:
TrolleyDave said:
Crahlo said:

so trolly the hex edits for white

Yeah, misread the other thread. My mistake and my apologies everyone.

Yellow-SH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
kenio8185 said:
Yellow-SH said:
I use a M3i Zero with the Sakura system, No-XP glitch, and freezes just before the Team Plasma's cutscene...
Dammit, my m3i zero bricked just a few weeks ago. I'm kinda sad now.
Yoops, I see it looks weird. "No-XP glitch" = I have the XP glitch and can't train my poor Tsutaaja.
frown.gif

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, it's probably only a matter of time before Rudolph updates his "Child's Play" patch with fixes for Black and White. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
theenumber42 said:
Has anyone figured out why the SCDS2 can bypass the AP but other cards can't?
It's very simple. SCDS2 has an extra processor inside, which allows it to more realistically emulate an original cartridge. It's the only flashcart that has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less? :rofl2: