DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Here is a possible solution to Pokemon Black not allowing anyone to use the Union Room, Use Roudolph's Childs Play Patch for Pokemon Black v2, that fixes the Union room.

Oddly enough, the problem only occurs in Pokemon Black but not Pokemon White.

Dawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Why cant i played it on desmume? I only got a white screen.. Any knows whats the problem?

dmzicknet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pokemon i previously caught (i.e. before patching english) are still having japanese names.. how do i fix this? thanks!

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
BobTheJoeBob said:
TheTwoR's said:
It works great. I like the English logo at the start. Professor Araragi is speaking english but when I start playing, the 2 rivals are still speaking japanese. Was the patch not supposed to translate the talking?
Btw, I LOVE IT. It's a great patch.
It was supposed to translate items, Names, Attacks and I think abilities. And also the intro, not the Story dialogue though.

Ah, Kthx.
smile.gif

Also, another thing to report:
I didn't feel like copying my old save when I tried the patch, so I restarted the game all over again, and what I can say, is that after you obtain the Pokedex, everything is japanese again, EVERYTHING. Only my pokemons name stayed since it was named Mijumaru. But the awesome english logo on the menu is still there.
That was on Ak2i btw.
I tried saving, turning off then back on. It was still japanese.
There's something you should check out
wink.gif

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
to the above post.
Yeah I did the same, patched the rom and started a new games. Its all in english, the intro, the menus, but when you leave the first town, there the lass shows you how to catch pkmn, he screen in in JAP and from then on the game reverts back to JAP instead of the ENG menus.

Have i dont something wrong??

Orel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Does the patch create a new ROM or just patch the existing one? Because I pressed apply patch and I'm waiting and it appears that nothing is happening..

Orel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Never mind got it..
I used my old sav, and everything is still in jappanese except for the intro and the types graphics. However when I open it on desmume on a new game everything is english..
Using R4 Wood 1.13

Dawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
bleachigo159 said:
v.3 Crashed again on my DesMume everytime I load it on hiun city T-T

how can you play with desmume? I only gets a white screen before the game starts..

bleachigo159

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Philippines
Dawn said:
bleachigo159 said:
v.3 Crashed again on my DesMume everytime I load it on hiun city T-T

how can you play with desmume? I only gets a white screen before the game starts..

I thought it crashed haha I just lacked patience its now working tnx for the patch..

@dawn I use DesMume 0.9.5 86x its working fine with the cheats and saves ^^ its just slow sometimes but its working for me at full speed ^^

hentailover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but is there any other way to apply patch, other then xDelta Gui? Mine does nothing. I can press "apply patch" for eternity, it just completely ignores me...

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, the Pokemon caught using these patches... they're considered hacked by the GTS? I can't trade them.
Probably because of the names?

ImNotLikeYou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone that's asking why it's still in Japanese, it's because its a BETA patch. Not everything is translated. Mostly the moves, pokemon, and the important stuff.

@hentailover, did you try checking the folder where the clean rom is and look for a something ending with _patched.nds?

And DesMuMe runs slow because of your computer, not it. I run it perfectly, no lag at all.

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ImNotLikeYou said:
Anyone that's asking why it's still in Japanese, it's because its a BETA patch. Not everything is translated. Mostly the moves, pokemon, and the important stuff.

@hentailover, did you try checking the folder where the clean rom is and look for a something ending with _patched.nds?

And DesMuMe runs slow because of your computer, not it. I run it perfectly, no lag at all.
Actually, everything reverts to japanese after I came back to the original village after trying to get my first badge.

FronkieDJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bleachigo159 said:
FronkieDJ said:
I just noticed the cheats won't work with the v3 patch..
Its working fine now in DesMume

@IImNotLikeYou same here it runs fine with no lag at all but after the patch it runs slow haha after about 18 seconds it runs smoothly again and no problems anymore after that

Im using R4 Wood 1.13..
I used the Game ID which is in the 1 post of this thread.
Can you send the codes to me in a PM, or is that against the rules?
EDIT: I can enter the cheat menu on my ds, because i got the right Game ID, but when I am trying to use a cheat, it doesn't work..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya