I can't seem to change it gender =/ I see it but can't change it

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@darkspirit456: Have you tried selecting the pokemon to 'set' after you have changed the gender? Or you can't seem to select it, in that case tell me what version you are using.

1Gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@heartgold: Saving Pokemon on PokeGen is not the problem, but how i can import these pokemon i created into my black edition?

I watched some Youtube-videos with tutorials. But it doesn't work for me.

The problem is:
1.) When i save ingame next time i open the rom there is only "New Game" and no Continue.
On this youtube link HERE at 1:36 you can see he has a ingame save, well i havn't even if i save ingame.

2.) If i want to put cheat codes in it it says like "cant save cheatfiles".

Im using newest PokeGen + DeSmuMe.

Thank you for the help so far
wink.gif

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1Gamer said:
@heartgold: Saving Pokemon on PokeGen is not the problem, but how i can import these pokemon i created into my black edition?

I watched some Youtube-videos with tutorials. But it doesn't work for me.

The problem is:
1.) When i save ingame next time i open the rom there is only "New Game" and no Continue.
On this youtube link HERE at 1:36 you can see he has a ingame save, well i havn't even if i save ingame.

2.) If i want to put cheat codes in it it says like "cant save cheatfiles".

Im using newest PokeGen + DeSmuMe.

Thank you for the help so far
wink.gif
Ahh well its loads up fine on AK2i, I assume it works on flashcarts, however you mentioned Desmume, maybe you need to convert your savefile or something. I don't know as I have no experience with Desmume and never used it. Sorry I can't help, maybe someone else can with a bit more experience.

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:
@darkspirit456: Have you tried selecting the pokemon to 'set' after you have changed the gender? Or you can't seem to select it, in that case tell me what version you are using.
I CAN'T select the gender of the pokemon while viewing them, and I'm using Pokemon Black Version w/ English. I don't know if the English translation can affect it, but it shouldn't I'm sure of it o.o... Here is a screen shot

pgnwg.png

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
darkspirit456 said:
heartgold said:
I CAN'T select the gender of the pokemon while viewing them, and I'm using Pokemon Black Version w/ English. I don't know if the English translation can affect it, but it shouldn't I'm sure of it o.o... Here is a screen shot

pgnwg.png

Yes well you can change the gender on PID, click on F and find a legit PID along with your pokemon's gender. Hopefully it should be fixed in the next release till then you can use the method I've suggested.
QUOTE(rubyiris @ Oct 3 2010, 07:33 PM)
how can i download this? the download link posted here says that it doesn't exist.
Uh hmm the download seems to be working fine or IE and Firefox....

TheBrenguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keeps giving me "invalid savefile" I can't even open up my stupid savefile wtf.
It's 512KB.... it opened on pokesav....

EDIT: Nvm I hit ignore save file checksum or w/e but now it's giving me really wacky boxes..... bunches of eggs and stuff. Idk what's going on anymore.

EDIT 2: The pokemon that appear as eggs and "RIGHT CLICKs" all appear to be Aakens and yeah I'm really confused...

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, how's the cheat maker working for every one?
First code I had it make with the generator didn't work. Haha.

It was like this. A Zorua, female, in box1 slot 1.

And my save file was in the beginning in the game after I had nicknamed my pokemon and was given the pokeballs needed to go catch some pokemon.
But I didn't go and catch more pokemon. Too lazy. XD

Edit: Agh. Forget it. I'll leave the cheats to the people with experience. |D;

Ludo95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it doesn't work for me.
I use a Macbook and I run it with Crossover.. the pokegen works fine but when I press on the file menù "save ( 2-3-4 times)" and I go to the game... the save don't work, I've the last save and not this....
Can someone help me?
( sorry for my bad english i'm italian ^^ " )

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ludo95 said:
it doesn't work for me.
I use a Macbook and I run it with Crossover.. the pokegen works fine but when I press on the file menù "save ( 2-3-4 times)" and I go to the game... the save don't work, I've the last save and not this....
Can someone help me?
( sorry for my bad english i'm italian ^^ " )

What version of Crossover are you using? I plan on using PokeGen with Crossover Games myself and wonder if I will run into the same issue. If I do and find a way to fix it, I will post it here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E