• Views 7,558
  • Replies 24

Popplio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'd think a 'potamanz masstur' would be able to decide which 'mon to throw a pokéball at if there was more than one wild 'mon. I didn't mind the scene, but I think they should've had types that wouldn't wreck you before you got to a pokécenter. First time in ~20 years that I was nearly fainted by a wild pokémon before having a center heal me. It screwed up my grind plans, but thankfully, I don't X-locke.
-----
I also find it funny that there's an item to make SOS occur, but no item to stop it.
Right?! I guess it's to make the game harder, but honestly I'd rather have an item to stop SOS rather than to start it.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right?! I guess it's to make the game harder, but honestly I'd rather have an item to stop SOS rather than to start it.

I'd just rather a hard mode in general since no one is going to take it easy on you online, unless it's for laughs.
I'm hopeful they'll fix these issues on Switch, since Junichi did say they were going to develop for it.

D

Deleted User

OP
omega ruby, Y and sun weren't that good. sun takes the "catch'em all" out of "gotta catch'em all"

there's no national dex, there's no endgame pokemon encounters, mega evolution is endgame only

JFlare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it really depends. If you really like to play online, choose omega ruby/alpha sapphire/x/y. There's more to do on there. If you're just looking for a low key, fun game with a decent story, choose sun/moon. I have all three, and i play all of them.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up