Emulation Translation Pokemon Omega Ruby garbage translation

lexaenima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello there. Long time lurker, first time poster on this community.

The thing is as follows. I have this silly project of making a garbage translation for a Pokémon game, Omega Ruby in this case.
The idea is simple: export the text, take it a bunch of times through Google Translate, and import it to make a funny to play game. No more than that, kind of like Vietnamese Crystal.

The process I followed is this:
-I extracted the Game Text from Pokémon Omega Ruby with the Pk3ds tool.
-I made it went through Google Translate a bunch of times, and imported it again (with an error talking about some bugs on the text that I didn't even bothered about).

Obviously it didn't even loaded at first on Citra, so I checked the text and saw that almost every string of "code" on the Game Text (like [VAR PKNAME], [VAR ITEM1] and stuff) was messed up.
I edited them one-by-one, it imported without bugs, and the game loaded correctly on Citra. The thing is that now the gameplay itself has some bugs that I don't know how to solve. For example, after defeating a foe Pokémon, the game freezes. Or one of the starters transformed into a glitch Pokémon.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me some advice. I can attach any of the files you guys require for knowing what is wrong.
Also, if you think there's an easier method for this (simple in theory) project, please let me know.

Thank you all in advance!

Last edited by lexaenima,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Poor and jaundiced is he!