Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon Free eShop Demo Available on October 18th

68df8325-50a4-4a1d-90aa-145b01c01e22.png

Start training for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon with the Special Demo available in the Nintendo eShop on 10/18. Complete the demo to receive Ash-Greninja for transfer to Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, available 11/18!

:arrow:Source: GBAtemp Inbox

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
This is a discussion about piracy, not whether your Pokemon are hacked or not.
Save editing is not piracy,unless you are adding items that cost real money,but in Pokemon there is no such thing that cost real money,only time for training and collecting stuff.

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
3D mode has now been removed from battles as well as the overworld. o.0
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/10/12/theres-no-stereoscopic-3d-in-pokemon-sun-and-moon/

It only exists now in a specific mode that's modeled after pokemon snap.
I kind o like the 3d on the overworld, even on battles on 3d, but I periodically turn off the 3d because of the Pokemon displayed or the scenario and the frame rate issues it goes with it, I can see the improved graphics so I'm happy with it, but I guess that oras it's probably going to the last Pokemon that I play on 3d

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save editing is not piracy,unless you are adding items that cost real money,but in Pokemon there is no such thing that cost real money,only time for training and collecting stuff.
What was the point of quoting me from 4 days ago? I made that post towards another user so the topic would not get derailed. Please stay on topic.

Make another topic to talk about what piracy is and isnt if you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021