Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
HBK said:
silverbullet1080 said:
You think he put in his time to combine the patches out of spite over, you know, actually making it convenient for everyone playing the (J) HGSS as a whole?
rolleyes.gif

All he did was put the patch together to make it easier for everyone to play; Raqib bitched and now his patch is over.
QUOTEYeah it makes perfect sense now. He did it knowing that the OP would quit doing the translation leaving only Kazo.

Let's join, shall we?

"Combine the patches out of spite knowing that the OP would quit doing the translation leaving only Kazo."

Thanks for proving my point indirectly.

Oh, and see if you don't lose Kazo too soon.
sarcasm_detector.jpg

AZBigbear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HBK said:
silverbullet1080 said:
You think he put in his time to combine the patches out of spite over, you know, actually making it convenient for everyone playing the (J) HGSS as a whole?
rolleyes.gif

All he did was put the patch together to make it easier for everyone to play; Raqib bitched and now his patch is over.
QUOTEYeah it makes perfect sense now. He did it knowing that the OP would quit doing the translation leaving only Kazo.

Let's join, shall we?

"Combine the patches out of spite knowing that the OP would quit doing the translation leaving only Kazo."

Oh no what will I do if Kazo leaves too? Maybe ill...i dunno...wait for the english version? Or did the merged patch convince Nintendo to not localize the game?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silverbullet1080 said:
HBK said:
silverbullet1080 said:
rolleyes.gif

Let's join, shall we?

sarcasm_detector.jpg

epic burn.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
man can't you guys give it a rest already?? i mean the damage is already done, all of us are different individuals with a different way of looking at things, what silverbullet1080 says may seem right to a lot of ppl and so will it seem wrong to a lot of other ppl too, so plz stop bitching about who is right and who is wrong and lay the topic to rest guys..

Taijo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
silverbullet1080 said:
HBK said:
silverbullet1080 said:
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE said:
Yeah it makes perfect sense now. He did it knowing that the OP would quit doing the translation leaving only Kazo.

Let's join, shall we?

sarcasm_detector.jpg

QUOTE(Hotzdevil @ Sep 20 2009, 10:41 PM)
man can't you guys give it a rest already?? i mean the damage is already done, all of us are different individuals with a different way of looking at things, what silverbullet1080 says may seem right to a lot of ppl and so will it seem wrong to a lot of other ppl too, so plz stop bitching about who is right and who is wrong and lay the topic to rest guys..

No wait, now I want to see the data results! That HAD to be sarcasm
unsure.gif

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Taijo said:
silverbullet1080 said:
sarcasm_detector.jpg

QUOTE(Hotzdevil @ Sep 20 2009, 10:41 PM) man can't you guys give it a rest already?? i mean the damage is already done, all of us are different individuals with a different way of looking at things, what silverbullet1080 says may seem right to a lot of ppl and so will it seem wrong to a lot of other ppl too, so plz stop bitching about who is right and who is wrong and lay the topic to rest guys..

No wait, now I want to see the data results! That HAD to be sarcasm
unsure.gif
sarcasm-detector.png

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like i said before... this thread is done, leave it to rest in piece.

There is nothing more to talk about, the hack is no longer being worked on. Please, stop asking!

Many thanks...

Donovantx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it lul worthy that you are mad at insider for merging 2 good patches, because he didn't get permission, I don't believe you asked permission to translate in the first place.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
HBK said:
No, there is a clear difference between taking a patch and merging it WITH the consent of the person who made the patch/translation and doing it just because you want to.

I assume Raquib talked to Nintendo and got their consent to translate their game for all the people pirating it? Surely he wouldn't be doing it just because he wants to.

Raquib's work is certainly very appreciated around here, but this high and mighty nonsense is just a bit silly. Topic closed as it seems the patch has stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back