PlayStation accidentally leaks The Last of Us remake for PS5 and PC

kl;fdskl;fsdkl;.png

tlpu.png

PlayStation has accidentally leaked its own announcement. On September 2, 2022, The Last of Us will be getting a full remake, made from the ground up for the PS5. The reveal comes from PlayStation's own official website, with the link to a trailer seemingly accidentally gone live early. This remake also contains the Left Behind DLC, with a limited Firefly edition releasing exclusively on the PlayStation Direct store, featuring a steelbook, early in-game unlocks, and reprints of The Last of Us: American Dreams comics. There is also a PC port in the works, though it has no release date. Right now, the trailer link on the PlayStation website is still live.

Get The Last of Us Part I Firefly Edition, only available to buy as an exclusive directly from PlayStation®.

Experience the emotional storytelling and unforgettable characters of Joel and Ellie in The Last of Us, winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards and now rebuilt for PlayStation®5.

Enjoy a total overhaul of the original experience, faithfully reproduced but incorporating modernized gameplay, improved controls and expanded accessibility options. Plus, feel immersed with improved effects and enhanced exploration and combat.

The Last of Us™ Part I Firefly Edition includes the complete The Last of Us single-player story (PS5™) and celebrated prequel chapter, Left Behind; limited edition SteelBook® display case; The Last of Us: American Dreams #1 - #4 comics reprint with new cover art; and early in-game unlocks*.

:arrow: Source

Spectremint

Trophies
Website
spectremint.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
There is actually one good thing about this in my eyes: The Last of Us can now be played on PC! RPCS3 currently cannot emulate TLOU, at least in a playable state. Also, I wish more people compared this version to the original PlayStation 3 version as there's a much more striking difference there.

lordofcombo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
The first game is the best game ever made,everything was top notch,the second has everything perfect except it's shitty story.

lordofcombo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
I remember this crappy movie. Very mediocre steath game with poorly written and cliched to no end 'plot'. It could a great opportunity to fix it, but something tells they don't have the talent or will to do so, so it'll be all the same shit, since the actual sequel was just abysmally bad, and they're afraid of anything new by now.
I'm sure You're trolling,statements as empty as these can only be trolling.

Reactions: alt_Human

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where are you guys seeing €70. And how is it worse if it hasn't come out yet?
Well... I mean... It do is worse in canada, see?
A 60$ video game in usa is sold 80$+txs here in canada, so please don't make them 70usd/eur

lordofcombo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
The stupid thing is that the character doesn't even come out as trans necessarily. Dresses like a man and wants a man's role and views her female assigned role as something undesirable. Not a much different tale than, say, Mulan. But the minor hint of transsexuality is enough for a transphobic outrage these days.

And I think more hated than Lev's perceived transsexuality is Ellie's homossexuality. I still find amusing all these people who claim TLOU was great and TLOU2 ruined the story for them because of "politics" somehow completelly forgot that Ellie is already portraied as gay in TLOU1, she has a female relationship and even a kiss scene, What did they think? That is was just a phase?

I also have problems with TLOU2 story, mainly the irrealistic walkable distances in the post-apocaliptic conditions and how revenge drives everyone above self-preservation, group-preservation and preservation of supposed loved ones. But somehow the problem people see is "politics" including one of the most humainly realistic representation of a gay relationship in a videogame to date.
Not everyone played left behind,alot of people finished the main story not knowing she was gay,I'm personally indifferent ,the shitty thing about part 2 is the story and where it was going,prolly the most stupid ending ever.
I'm happy Neil cuckman is not controlling it anymore since he became Naughty dog chief,I'm sure the company will suffer from him,you'll love Anita Sarkeesian as special story advisor.
Nathan Drake secretly in love with sully,Crash as a trans will be my favorite Druckman big decision.
I'll gladly shove 70 quid for a special box with comics for the remake cuz I'm a sucker for first part.
As for the second,Neil cuckman can shove it up his ass.

lordofcombo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Lmao, meanwhile you love to play Mario...... that continues to recycle the same crap since the 80s.

Let me guess, you're also one of the brainwashed fans that also found BoTW to be a masterpiece.

A game with no story, broken AI and battle system, nothing mission driven, massive map with endless repetitive shrines and yup you got it, same old save zelda, defeat ganon.... same recycled shit since the 80s.

Yet, we have not played a game with a story like this before.

Though I see no point in remaking the game again, its just trying to milk the cash cow.
I was wondering where were you,I knew you needed to talk about Zelda.
We know you hate it ,try to act like me ,show your hate in a proper thread.

bonkmaykr

Battle Ready
Trophies
Website
bonkmaykr.xyz
XP
Country
United States
I met someone on Shitter that was hellbent on making sure only Playstation users could play this game. Because apparently, PC players without a PS playing his favorite games ruins them.

Haha, look at where that's going. Seethe. Cope. Mald.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering where were you,I knew you needed to talk about Zelda.
We know you hate it ,try to act like me ,show your hate in a proper thread.
I pirated zelda on the wiiu, but I bought it on the switch. I haven't played it on either, because I'm afraid I'll be disappointed and hate it, since a lot of classic things like large dungeons are gone. does it still feel like zelda? most people say yes and no, which I don't know what that means really.

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Not everyone played left behind,alot of people finished the main story not knowing she was gay,I'm personally indifferent ,the shitty thing about part 2 is the story and where it was going,prolly the most stupid ending ever.
I'm happy Neil cuckman is not controlling it anymore since he became Naughty dog chief,I'm sure the company will suffer from him,you'll love Anita Sarkeesian as special story advisor.
Nathan Drake secretly in love with sully,Crash as a trans will be my favorite Druckman big decision.
I'll gladly shove 70 quid for a special box with comics for the remake cuz I'm a sucker for first part.
As for the second,Neil cuckman can shove it up his ass.
Another for the Bingo card. Almost, one more guys, come on.

Btw, between your strawmen and ghosts from the past, Crash belongs to Microsoft presently, so you can rest assure, Naughty Dog won't make you gay through it. You can play Crash Bandicoot with all your sexuality insecurities.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1