Gaming Playing DS in bed

herbanassault

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just read an article on CNN that was talking about how people introduce trouble in their sex life when they use their bedroom for anything but sleeping and sex, with an extra emphasis on having technology in the bedroom.

So, I guess what I'm saying is DS in bed is one step closer to no good lovin'.

I'M AGAINST IT!

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
I play DS on my bed too, because not only it is comfortable, I also find the games much more enjoyable in the quiet room, I don't use headphones.

AS for stylus, I have got capdase's retractable stylus, it is much better because when I was the original one, I often find my hand blocking half of the touchscreen.
tongue.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hmm. My elbows don't really hurt when I play in bed, but it seems the position I'm in cuts off the blood flow and I won't be able to feel my forearms after a while
tongue.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
I barely have any good games to play but i just catch up on gba games i've missed and some that i found enjoyable before. I usually play before i sleep and that's almost the only time i play my ds nowadays.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The last time I was playing my ds on my bed was in January... I really haven't touched my ds in awhile, but I'm ordering a supecard tomorrow, so I'll be playing all the games I've missed out...

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also play my DS mostly in the bed. I either sit on my bed and put my DS on my knees or lay down with my chest on my pillow and stylus arm kind of wrapping around the side of my pillow. Sounds kind of awkward but once I get it down it makes stylus use much more comfortable and my elbows don't hurt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...