Gaming Playing DS in bed

turtleman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use iPod ear buds, or anything similar.

On a side note, I play phoenix wright every night before I go to sleep. (played through the 1st one 5 times, second one 3 times, and the 3rd twice bcause of this.) Can't wait for apollo justice!
laugh.gif

sonofx51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play my gba in bed, need to pick up a DS again. Maybe it's laziness but I would rather fire up my gba in bed than pick up a controller and sit in front of a TV and play something else.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
80% of my DS playing time is in bed.
Though I have a strange condition where an extra rib cuts off the circulation in my arms awfully quickly and about 7 minutes in (Yeah I timed myself its that regular.) My two outmost fingers will go numb and work its way in. It doesn't happen just playing on the DS pretty much any position where my arms are elevated brings this out. I generally just play through but its the only postion I can play in other than sitting up, sides or stomach just speed up the process of the circulation getting cut off.
Where am I going with this? Ahh right. I've just started playing pokemon pearl and, I'm one of those that has to battle using the stylus but being left handed it became a pain putting down and picking up so my left could also use the d-pad but now that I have one of these: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dy-77-...te-70-1v5u.html I just hold it between my pinky and ring finger on my right hand and have found it the most comfortable for playing any game unless its solely with the stylus then its left (I've tried playing with the left but games like pokemon ranger need lefts accuracy )
We were talking about playing styles in bed right?

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
When I went on my marathon run to finish Phantom Hourglass within a day - starting within minutes of its dump - I had to play some bits in bed just so that I wouldn't collapse. I nearly did one time, though, and that's when I was fighting the invisible boss. So funny. My head rocked dangerously and I just regained balance before I hit the wall LOL!

Suffice to say, I got through it. And i finished it in about 12 hours iirc. Crazy, I know. I didn't even manage to finish PoR in one go (stupid Dracula). Not the craziest thing I've done, mind you. I've also watched the entire season 2 of Prison Break within 22 hours.
smile.gif

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL. Thats what I do every night. Under the covers. my eyes must be getting realy bad. And my parents think im asleep. But lol hurts my arms.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sometimes I pass out while playing and wake up with the Phoenix Wright music still playing. Probably all the reading in bed knocks me out.

Lawl
laugh.gif
. Often happens with me playing Phoenix Wright aswell, (Infact yesterday it happened to me, halfway through the 5th case in Trials and Tribulations and the battery went flat aswell
cry.gif
). Although my parents get angry at me for leaving the light on in my room the whole night
happy.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Quite a few times I've climbed into bed with the intention of playing something on my DS before sleep but I always fail. Often, I've woken up with a sharp pain in my side or back and come to realize that it's my DS. I've now come to the conclusion that the DS is a high-tech sleeping aide.

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL. Thats what I do every night. Under the covers. my eyes must be getting realy bad. And my parents think im asleep. But lol hurts my arms.

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With school and homework, it's really the only chance I get to play.

I hate it when I get really addicted to a game and I look over at the clock and realise it's 2am. When I have to get up at 6:50AM for school, that can be a problem.

Asmol

Trophies
XP
Country
Best way to nod off to sleep playing some ds games both me and the wife both do it but she tends to do it a lot lately.Lucky girl
laugh.gif
when she plays i dont get to
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next